Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people’s lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we’re working together to improve the lives of millions!
About the Position
Assurance is growing rapidly as we build the future of consumer insurance. We’re seeking an Account Manager who thrives in an environment that is fast-paced and full of opportunity. This role will be a crucial in supporting our Life insurance customers. You will be in constant contact with our customers via phone and email. We are looking for someone with a serious passion for helping people; someone willing to put the customer first in any situation. We need team members who will see issues through to the very end, ensuring a world-class customer service experience. Please apply if you love technology and customer service because you’ll be on a team that is in direct contact with the developers who are planning, building, and maintaining the online tools that drive Assurance. Life insurance license not required, however industry exposure is desired.
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following:
- 1-2 years of experience in Customer Service and/or Technical Support.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Punctual, able to work independently as well in a group, and can handle multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Commitment to the customer, no matter the issue.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or 1-2 years of work experience in a customer facing role
- Highly self-sufficient and motivated by business impact/improvement
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation with potential bonuses and growth
- Generous benefits, including paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Strong startup culture with catered lunches, casual dress code, happy hours, and more