Datafold exists to make working with data more enjoyable and productive.
We are all about empowering data and analytics engineers. We find the most tedious, error-prone, and repetitive tasks and create tools to automate them. We make the world better by giving superpowers to data professionals who solve hard problems in various domains with data.
We are fully remote and a highly technical team with deep expertise in the data domain. To date, Datafold raised $22M from top-tier investors, including YCombinator, NEA & Amplify Partners.
Now is a unique time to join our fully remote team: with solid momentum behind, there is yet so much ahead with an opportunity for every team member to shape our product, business, and culture.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Work collaboratively with our growing business development team
- Handle inbound leads from growth and enterprise businesses
- Lead and organize Datafold POCs for multiple customers simultaneously
- Actively contribute to solidifying the Datafold sales process as we continue to evolve
- Work closely with the product team to influence the Datafold roadmap based on customer feedback
You are a good fit if you have:
- 1+ years closing experience in mid-market technology sales, with a proven track record of exceeding targets
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts and develop them into a consultative sale
- Excellent verbal, written, and in-person communication skills to engage stakeholders at all levels of an analytics organization
- Ability to operate in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- A passion for winning as a team and actively contributing to the whole go-to-market planning process