About the Candidate
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: +91-8792373125
To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn job which provides me job satisfaction and help me achieve personal as well as organizational goals.
Ø Having around 7+ years of Overall experience in IT industry, which includes 3+ years of Experience as a Cloud Engineer in the field of AWS/AZURE cloud services, Azure Devops
Ø Proficient in AWS services like VPC, EC2,S3,ELB,Autoscaling using ELD, RDS, DynamoDB, Route53, CloudWatch, CloudFront
Ø Experience in creating multiple VPC’s and public and private subnet as per requirement and distribute them as group into various availability zone of the VPC
Ø Created NAT gateway and instances to allow communication from the private instance to the internet through bastion host
Ø Used security group, network ACL’s, internet gateways and route tables to ensure a secure zone for organization in AWS public cloud
Ø Created and configured elastic load balancer and autoscaling group to distribute the traffic and to have a cost efficient, fault tolerant and highly available environment
Ø Configured S3 bucket with various life cycle policies to achieve the infrequently accessed data to storage classes based on requirement
Ø Knowledge in Terraform for provisioning resources in AWS cloud.
Ø Used IAM for creating roles, users, groups and implemented MFA to provide additional security to AWS account and its resources
Ø Implemented domain name services (DNS) through route 53 to have highly available and scalable application
Ø Created EBS volume for storing application file for use with EC2 instances whenever they are mounted to them
Ø Created snapshot to take backup of the volume and images to store launch configuration of the EC2 instance
Ø Responsible for version control Management, Branching, Merging, and user group permissions.
Ø Automate the build process using continuous integration tools JENKINS.
Ø Docker – creating new containers, mounting and starting services.
Ø Deploying the JAR and WAR into Tomcat Application Server.
Ø Work with various development teams to build and support automated builds, supporting daily continuous integration.
Ø Configured Jenkins jobs to introduce Continuous Integration and automate the Build & Deployment process.
Ø Creating multiple Docker containers and ship code as an image and re-create containers to set up local development environment with the image same as that of the production environment and Hands-on in Docker-file, Docker demon and other perspectives.
Ø Verify Deployments logs to check for successful deployments. Monitoring application servers and fixing issues if any.
Ø Creating new Build jobs, Plugins installation and management, Test case integration, setting up master/slaves using Jenkins.
Ø Involved in Azure Migration from legacy app to Azure environment by IaaS approach
Ø Working with Shell Scripting for automation activity.
Ø Working and hands on knowledge on Kubernetes for production environment.
Operating Systems : Windows, UNIX and Red Hat Linux
SCM Tools : Git
CI Tools : Jenkins,Azure Devops
Web & Application Servers : Apache Tomcat ,IIS
Scripting : Shell Scripting
Build Tools : Maven
Monitoring Tools : Nagios
CM Tools : Ansible, Terraform
VM container tool : Docker,
Cloud Platform : AWS,Azure Devops,Azure
Programming Lang : C#, Python(Used only in AWS lambda)
IBM India Pvt Ltd ( March 2020 till date)
Client: Mercedez Benz
· Deploying Application and Virtual Machines through Azure VSTS and creating CI-CD pipeline for the same.
· Creating CI/CD pipeline in azure devops and stating the parameter variables and configuration tasks.
· Creating Azure DevOps dashboards in Azure DevOps portal and managing end to end status for different application and infrastructure.
· Designing and implementing cloud solutions which are secure, scalable, resilient, monitored, auditable and cost optimized.
· Write Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Industry standard tools and services.
· Writing application deployment automation using industry standard deployment and configuration tools.
· Designing and implement continuous delivery pipelines that serve the purpose of provisioning and operating client test as well as production environments.
· Providing systems support including responding to monitoring alerts.
· Work with developers to identify necessary Azure resources and automate their provisioning.
· Work with development team and key stake holders to create plan for monitoring Azure resources.
· Work closely with key stakeholders to capture, analyze, and derive DevOps requirements.
· Integrated Jfrog Artifactory with Azure DevOps.
· Analyzed code and communicated detailed reviews to development teams to ensure a marked improvement and timely completion of projects.
· Creation of CI/CD pipelines through YAML Scripts (Pipeline as Code).
· Introduction of Azure Kubernetes Service as Containers using Service Connection.
· Usage of Azure Service Fabric (Middleware) and deployment of worker servers.
NTT DATA INC ( Oct 2017- Mar 2020)
Client: JLL UK (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Project: JLL property and asset management (PAM) Application.
· Migration of application from on premises to AWS cloud
· Creating CI/CD pipelines by integrating Git,GitHib,Jenkins,Docker and Ansbile.
· Used GIT to push developed codes and Jenkins to Integrate the code.
· Configured Jenkins with maven build tool to generate the war/ear files and archived them.
· Integrating Git with Jenkins and Nexus in continuous integration and configured Jenkins with Poll SCM build trigger.
· Ansible is the primary automation tool in configuring and deploying artifacts to several environments.
· As most of the infrastructure is hosted in AWS cloud and responsible for creating and managing EC2 instances.
· Writing playbooks for installing and configuring the EC2 instances and automate deployments.
· Developed Terraform for provisioning resources in AWS cloud.
· Maintaining AMI’s for backup of configured EC2 instances.
· Deploying the artifacts in environments like DEV, QA, UAT with ansible and jenkins.
· Creating backup of EBS volumes and restoring them.
· Ensuring the servers to sustain the load by configuring Elastic load balancer and auto scaling.
CGI GROUP INC( Oct 2013- Sept 2017)
Role: Software Engineer
Ø Involved in Application migration from on premises to AWS
Ø Worked as a part of AWS build team.
Ø Build and release Ec2 instances Amazon Linux, Redhat and Windows for POC, Development and
Ø Defined branching, labeling, and merge strategies for all applications in Git.
Ø As a production support engineer, provide L2/L3 production support and manage applications widely used in >30 countries.
Ø Involved in On-call support
Ø Production deployments and supported several production servers upgrade activities (ex- patch, Firewall, SAN upgrade etc.) from application side.
Ø SSL certificate renewals maintenance
Ø Data refresh activities between multiple servers
Ø Supporting DR activities
Ø Application installations from scratch on UAT and Production servers.
Ø ITIL Certified
Ø Documenting High Priority (P1/P2) issues, resolution and RCA while working with Problem management
Ø Fair understanding of AppDynamics tools and configurations for nodes, sites of all 6 applications to fine tune monitoring events and alert mechanism for the calls violating Health rules.
Ø Deployment steps preparation for complex changes
Ø Troubleshooting and analysis of web requests / responses of applications using several tools like WCF storm, Saw Mill for IIS logs, Uptrends, AppDynamics.
Ø Fair knowledge in ASP.net, C#, MS SQL server 2008/12, WCF,AWS cloud computing
Ø Interacting with clients and stake holders to provide best service.
Client: Shell UK
Project: Shell Card Online
Tool Used: Asp.net, C# ,SSRS, Sql server ,wcf,
· Contributing in Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation & Managing a team of 3 developers.
· Worked on WCF service for developing service as well as consuming.
· Worked on ASP.Net for frontend with Telerik controls
· Worked on asp.net created pages ,user control, event handlers
· Worked on ASP.Net data grid to generate different reports.
· Worked in business logic layer using C# coding and logic implementation
· Created stored procedure and function in SQL server.
· Interact with the clients by responding to queries and issues raised at the time of deployment and support.
· Unit Testing of the applications and fixing defects
· Helping junior developers and regular monitoring of their work
· Handling Complete software development lifecycle for the project
· Providing Post Production Support
Wincent Technologies (2012-2013):
Client: Elpis Inc,
Project: EPIS(Electronic Policy Insurance System)
Tool Used: Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5, Asp.Net,Microsoft SQL Server 2012,Web services,SSRS
Roles & Responsibility:
Contributing in Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation
Worked in business logic layer using C# coding and logic implementation.
Worked on asp.net created pages ,user control, event handlers
Worked on Telerik controls in asp.net
Unit Testing of the applications and fixing defects
· Providing Post Production Support
· MCA from SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY, GANGTOK in 2011
I solemnly declare that the above-mentioned details are true to the best of my knowledge & belief
Place : Bangalore Sujoy Chakraborty