About the Candidate
I am a creative and driven individual with master’s degree in Information Systems with Computing. I am passionate about starting a career in development and so have recently completed an 18-month Coding Traineeship as a full stack developer. I have completed two real world projects to specification showing competent use in a wide range of front and back-end programming languages. I am a real people person with excellent communication skills at all levels. I am confident that I will hit the ground running and be an asset to your organisation.
NAME: Roopchand Bharamgouda
RESIDES: 48, Tory Square, Waterville, Dublin-15, D15YH30, Dublin
CONTACT DETAILS: (M) 353899 457888
CODING TRAINEESHIP IT Career Switch Ltd
Coding Traineeship – Full stack developer 18-month program
During the traineeship I had to demonstrate a very competent level of the following programming languages and technical skills
● Programming Languages – Java, PHP, C#, Python
● RDBMS – MYSQL 8
● REST API, Git, NodeJS, ExpressJS
June 2020 – Present Career break
● I have invested time in studying and obtaining my Microsoft certification and completing coding and development projects to gain practical experience with the languages that I have studied.
Mar 2020 – June 2020 DXC Technologies
POSITION HELD: Technical Support Analyst
● Diagnosed, troubleshot and resolved desktop, hardware and software related issues (desktops, laptops, monitors, printers, IOS and Android phones and software applications) via phone and remote access tools
● Provided support for Microsoft Windows 8 & 10, Exchange, Active Directory and Microsoft Office 2016/365
● Processed new hardware requests for new equipment such as desktops, laptops, monitors and printers
● Maintained records, logs, and the lifecycle of work requests; identified opportunities to upsell product/services
● Worked with co-workers and end-users to determine best course of action to resolve support tickets in a timely and satisfactory manner
● Strong knowledge or experience working with a ticket-based software and support system
● Worked with multiple support desks to ensure end-user satisfaction with out-of-scope issues
Jun 2016 – Dec 2017 ASICS Technologies Pvt Ltd, India
POSITION HELD: Software Engineer
● Pivotal role in continuous improvements by identifying opportunities for improved performance in SQL operations and implementations, developing database solutions, best practices, software quality assurance and testing
● Created SQL scripts to scrape data for reports, communicated with clients for ad-hoc report implementation details and update web requests and controllers to serve new report.
● Joined an agile development team and work alongside experienced engineers to help develop and build world-class solutions.
● Involved in complete life cycle including analysis, design, development and testing
● Responsible for creating SQL queries and stored procedures using SQL server 2005
● Database design and development of database objects in SQL server 2005 using Microsoft SQL server management studio express
● Responsible for design and development of web pages using HTML, CSS including AJAX controls and using ado.Net.
● Implement data-driven forms and custom bower components for AngularJS projects.
● Documented use cases, sequential diagrams, class diagrams during the construction phase for our module of project.
● Regularly provided team members with code reviews for GitHub pull requests.
● Part of Customer facing Support team for troubleshooting technical issues in the customer production system, committed to delivering excellence
● Demonstrated the ability to learn and perform trouble shooting for servers, network hardware, software applications, Cloud applications and their integration.
2018 – 2019 Dublin Business School
MSc Information Systems with Computing
2012 – 2016 Jain College of Engineering, India
BE Electronics & Communication Engineering