About the Candidate
Ravi Theja Gonela
A: Greater London| T:+44 74487 25822 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
A successful professional with transferrable skills gained in customer service. Posseses a commitment to deliver customer service excellence and reputation ensuring complete customer satisfaction. Currently undertaking a master’s degree in Business Analytics, learning new technologies to access a career in Business Analysis or Business Administration.
· People Management
· Quality Assurance
· Risk Planning
2020 to 2022 MSc Business with Business Analytics, University of Northumbria
Graduation Year: 2022
Modules: Strategic Management for Competitive Advantage, Leadership and Management development, Business Intelligence, Marketing Metrics and Analysis.
2014 to 2017 Bachelors in Commerce and Computers, Osmania University
Grade: 2:1 obtained (62% average)
Modules: Accounting, Taxation, Auditing, C – Language, Hypertext Markup Language.
2012 to 2014 Higher Secondary, SR Junior College, India
Modules Included: Mathematics, Physics, chemistry Grade: 81.4% overall
January 2019 to August 2020 Hindhuja Global solutions, Hyderabad, India.
Sr Team Lead:
· People Management with Team of 36 employees including 3 Jr team leads;
· Planning Work Flow to ensure the targets are met;
· Training the team on the new policies and giving weekly feedback on the tasks;
· Attending the Client Meetings to discuss the productivity and KPI on weekly basis And;
· Updating the analytics to the client on tasks completed every week.
May 2018 to December 2019 ValueLabs LLP Hyderabad, India
· Managed the staffing rota based on business requirements;
· Responsible for the training of new staff;
· Attended client calls and discussed on Productivity and KPI
· Update weekly and monthly Quality Analytics report on the tasks completed by team;
· Supervised any customer complaints and ensure the customer fullest satisfaction on the products purchased.
July 2017 to May 2018 ValueLabs LLP, Hyderabad, India
Trainee – Customer Support
· Handling customer queries on Online Chat and email.
· Resolving customers queries on the products purchased.
· Escalating High dollar order request to the next level team for additional discount and procedures.
· Follow-up made on the held orders to request for copyrights on the photos uploaded to the product to print the orders in the production plant.
June 2019: achieved a SPOT AWARD for the Best Team Lead in the organisation for excellent targets reached during the year 2019.
References can be provided upon request.