About the Candidate
🎬 𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗙 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗬:
● 10+ years of experience in software development area, having worked in multinational and large companies such as Walmart, Accenture, Getnet (Santander Group) and Linx.
● Excellent communication skills, applied in the different roles which I have worked besides software development, such as team coordination, client interactions and training sessions.
● Outstanding experience with critical and high-performance systems, such as 8+ years in financial services and electronic payments industry. I have also worked with systems from other business areas, such as ERP, BI, POS and e-Invoicing.
● Extensive knowledge of Information Security and Network Programming.
● I have worked with different types of programming languages, such as C, C++, Java, C#, Python, VB6, VB.NET, VBA and COBOL. I currently have a high proficiency level in C and C++, which are the languages I have been working on for the past 4 years.
● I have worked with international teams from Bentonville (Arkansas) and India.
● Large portfolio of successful achievements, recognitions and awards.
● Passion for challenging and tough projects, very organized person, curious and thirsty for knowledge, and committed to results and to deliver quality products.
📚 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗗𝗬:
► Programming: Searching and Sorting Algorithms, Data Structures, Object-Oriented programming, Multithread, Semaphore and Mutex.
► Architectures: Microservices, Distributed Computing and Client-Server.
► Integrations: synchronous and asynchronous transmissions, network protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, X25, HTTP and HTTPS), Socket and Named Pipe.
► Databases: SQL Server and Oracle.
► Messages: JSON and XML.
► Operating Systems: Windows and Linux.
► Security: Software and Hardware-based (PIN Pad and HSM) encryption, master/session and DUKPT key management scheme.
► Quality: Secure Coding and Best Practices.
► Payments Industry: EMV, EFT, PCI DSS, PCI PA-DSS, P2PE, integration with Acquirers and Issuers, ISO8583, ISO20022 and BTT (Brand Test Tool).
► Agile: Scrum and Kanban.
► Version Control: Git and SVN.