About the Candidate
Mount Dora, FL 32712
407 953 2707
Talented Client Care Specialist bringing a collaborative and growth-driven approach. Ambitious sales and service professional with strengths in time management, communication and negotiation.
• Leisure Travel
• Travel Management
• Unemployment Claims
• Quality Assurance
• Microsoft Office
• Document Management • Information Updates
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
• Technical Support
• Culinary Skills
• Customer Data Confidentiality
• Call Documentation
CLIENT CARE COORDINATOR 08/2021 to CURRENT
EDC Services | Altamonte Springs, FL
• Establish and cultivate appropriate rapport with service contractors to achieve customer expectations while minimizing customer costs.
• Connect with customers and build appropriate rapport to have a thorough understanding of needs, expectations, and requirements in order to achieve customer goals and service level agreements.
• Manage and maintained client records, updating with time sensitive information.
• Facilitate best outcome for both the customer and vendors.
• Create and Submit Proposals/invoices to customers for review and approval
• Responded to all client inquiries and asked appropriate questions to facilitate resolution.
• Answered customer questions via telephone and email.
• Interacted with team members across departments to research and resolve customer issues.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE – REMOTE 02/2021 to 08/2021
Spherion | Mount Dora, FL
• Assist claimants with aspects of their unemployment claims for the state of Connecticut
• Verify claimant information, according to policy to assist with certifying pay weeks
• Provide updates regarding the status of their unemployment claims
• Document all calls within the system, ad heir to privacy standards.
• Answered customer telephone calls promptly to avoid on-hold wait times.
CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST – REMOTE 07/2020 to 02/2021
Hotwire Communications Ltd | Mount Dora, Florida
• Serve as primary support liaison between Hotwire Communications and our residential customers
• Promote and maintain a high quality, professional service-oriented image among customers
• Responsible for providing technical telephone, IPTV, and Internet support to customers and answer complex questions on function and usage of product
• Work with customers to identify needs and to determine the appropriate action
• Use investigative skills to ascertain the nature of the caller’s concerns and develop an action plan to resolve issues
• Direct unsolved technical issues to appropriate departments and personnel.
• Complied with corporate policies and promoted and followed company initiatives.
• Delivered exceptional customer service to every customer by leveraging extensive knowledge of products and services and creating welcoming, positive experiences.
• Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints quickly.
• Recommended products to customers, thoroughly explaining details.
• Exhibited high energy and professionalism when dealing with clients and staff.
QUALITY ASSURANCE REPRESENTATIVE 02/2018 to 04/2020
Acorn Stairlifts, Inc | Orlando, Florida
• Review and qualify orders that are publicly accessible prior to the permit application process
• Drafted performance and quality assurance reports and presented findings at weekly and monthly quality meetings.
• Inspected, verified, and documented quantifiable characteristics of finished goods by comparing against customer specifications and company quality standards.
SERVICE COORDINATOR 09/2017 to 02/2018
K&K Electric, Inc | Sanford, Florida
• Receive and respond to service requests document all interactions with customers and service centers
• Receive, properly name and file technicians’ service pictures and supporting documentation of the service call.
• Receive, enter and file sales acknowledgements and shipment notifications for purchased inventory.
• Assist in the dispatching technicians.
• Confirm technicians’ paperwork is complete and correct prior to forwarding paperwork to billing department.
• Maintained accurate records and full compliance with government regulations and agency guidelines.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE 09/2014 to 09/2017
Vixxo | Orlando, Florida
• Establish and cultivate appropriate rapport with service contractors to achieve customer expectations while minimizing customer costs
• Connect with customers and build appropriate rapport to have a thorough understanding of needs, expectations and requirements to achieve customer goals and service level agreements
• Provide effective and proactive communication to customer regarding status of services and time estimations
• Made the “Mobile Ninja” for the Orlando 7-Eleven service center, provided support to providers who are mobile complaint, by providing training, updates, and technical support when needed.
• Maintained customer satisfaction with forward-thinking strategies focused on addressing customer needs and resolving concerns.
HOSTESS 04/2014 to 09/2014
Loews Hotels & Co | Orlando, Florida
• Greet and assist all guests at the front to achieve great customer satisfaction, quality service and comply with policies and procedures while meeting and exceeding all expectations
• Ensure that each guest is attended to in a timely and courteous manner
• Planning floor plans and maintaining the flow of the restaurant.
• Took reservations and to-go orders by phone, answered customer questions and informed of accurate wait times.
• Answered customer questions about hours, seating and menu information.
• Supported servers, food runners and bussers with keeping dining area ready for every guest.
• Assigned patrons to tables suitable for needs and restaurant section rotation.
• Worked with front of house staff to move tables and adjust seating to accommodate groups with special requests.
• Informed servers of newly seated parties for speedy service.
• Documented reservations, alerted servers and managers of large groups and prepared seating.
COOK 12/2012 to 03/2014
Spring Foods | Lake Buena Vista, Florida
• Prepared multiple orders simultaneously during peak periods with high accuracy rate, maximizing customer satisfaction and repeat business.
• Set up and prepared cooking supplies and workstations during opening and closing to maximize productivity.
• Changed and sanitized cutting boards, benches and surfaces between tasks to avoid cross-contamination.
• Maintained well-stocked stations with supplies and spices for maximum productivity.
• Created identical dishes numerous times daily with consistent care, attention to detail and quality.
• Transitioned between breakfast and lunch service.
SALES ASSOCIATE 02/2011 to 08/2012
Bluegreen Vacations | Orlando, Florida
• Qualified client’s, achieved 75% – 80% closing ratio in my first year; Accomplished $35K revenue each month/Avg
• Ranked #3 with the highest revenue in the month of April 2011
• Surpassed my annual sales goal of $100K in sales from April– August 2012
• Generated over 20 plus leads & referrals monthly
• Provided positive first impressions to welcome existing, new and potential customers.
• Solved customer challenges by offering relevant products and services.
• Offered advice and assistance to customers, paying attention to special needs or wants.
High School Diploma 1999
Heritage Christian High School, Anaheim, California
• Honors & Awards , Employee of the Month – Bluegreen Vacations May 2012