About the Candidate
Accomplished executive assistant with 22 years of professional experience providing high-level support to Executive level associates. Proactively execute administrative duties with a high degree of professionalism and strive to contribute to the success of the organization. ________________________________________________________________________
AVP, Executive Assistant, Human Resource Generalist, Vendor Management Analyst
Dominion Bank, Dallas, TX
06/2019 – present
· Provide comprehensive support for the EVP Chief Risk Officer, Vendor Management and Human Resources.
· Assistant to executive level management to include CEO.
· Assist with complex documents, reports, and presentations.
· Collect and prepare information for meetings with staff and outside parties.
· Provide daily calendar management.
· “Gatekeeper” and “gateway” role for smooth communication between the CRO and staff.
· Maintain company webpage and LinkedIn profile.
· Replenish office materials.
· Facilities management.
· Provide daily functional support for Human Resources including benefits, recruiting, compensation and employee relations.
· Manage vendor relationships, contracts, COI tracking.
· Evaluate proposals and assist with vendor selection.
· Monthly expense reporting.
· Employee record management.
· Preparation of semi-monthly payroll.
· Assist with recruiting/hiring of staff.
· Manage all HR related documents and forms, Employee Handbook, and company policies.
Veritex Community Bank (Formerly Sovereign Bank), Dallas, TX 02/2010 – 05/2019
· Supported the office of the EVP, Chief Credit Officer, Chief Lending Officer, and senior level associates.
· Managed internal and external communication on behalf of CCO and CLO.
· Calendar management.
· Coordinated all domestic and international travel and accommodations.
· Expense reporting for executive management through Concur.
· Prepared monthly reports.
· Record retention and exception tracking.
· Prepared agendas, minutes, and notices for internal meetings, training seminars, and BOD.
· Assisted with communications and coordination with external regulators.
· Handled general operations of the office.
Vendor Management Analyst
Sovereign Bank, Dallas, TX 05/2011 – 08/2017
· Managed relationships with outside vendors and served as the organization’s point of contact.
· Evaluated proposals and assisted with vendor selection.
· Coordinated vendor processes and methods to approve vendors.
· Tracked, reported, and evaluated vendor performance.
· Performed Due Diligence for new vendors.
· COI tracking.
Sovereign Bank, Dallas, TX 11/2005 – 08/2017
· Provided daily functional support for the EVP, Human Resource Director.
· Managed employee records, performance reviews, and merit increases.
· Prepared and transmitted semi-monthly payroll.
· Administered company benefits.
· Assisted with the recruiting process including resume screening, phone screening and maintaining applicant flow log.
· Input and reconciled employee 401K contributions and company matches.
· Managed HR related documents, forms, and company policies.
Applications and Skillset
Microsoft Office 365
Associates Degree – Collin College, Plano, TX (May 2010)
Co-Lead of the Facilities Integration Team for bank merger between Veritex Community Bank and Sovereign Bank.
Business Continuity, Vendor Management, IT Steering