About the Candidate
+2348022228163 s firstname.lastname@example.org
An analytical and highly knowledgeable IT Sales professional with 18 years at leading global corporations. Key skills in business intelligence, sales, cloud strategy, business planning, big data, consulting, digital business strategy, AI, ML, customer relationship management, project management and business analytics. A respected leader who builds and develops cohesive teams committed to business goals, sales targets and project objectives. Advanced understanding of customer needs through diligent assessment, resulting in superior customer service and a high level of client satisfaction.
· Sales Leadership
· Expert Information Management (Business Intelligence Analytics) professional, strategic operational management (18yrs) competences and proven business value or milestones deliverables in public, private, commercial and blue-chip telecom, ICT.
· Core focus on business change transformation, digital business, learning strategies and solution deployment and delivery, Business intelligence, enterprise data warehouse implementation and vendor management.
· Digital transformation delivery and leadership, delivering digital business strategy for FSI, Telco, MRD
· Value driven leadership, champion for value leadership, centered on accountability, can do, integrity, relationship, ethics and teamwork.
· Champion for people empowerment incentivizing business analysts, sales, insight and solutions engineering teams. Also, Mentorship and knowledge transfer.
Ø Sales & Business Development
Ø Digital Transformation
Ø Big Data Analytics
Ø C-Level Presentations
Ø Data Architecture
Ø Business Intelligence
Ø Advanced analytics
Ø Data Governance
Ø Machine Learning/AI
Ø Strategy Planning
· Oracle Club Excellence 2015 Award
· Developed Big Data, analytics and business intelligence pipeline and sales opportunity for Oracle estimated at $40m over a 7-year period.
· Created Oracle BI Cloud strategy and increased BI sales/deployment by 50% – 2015 and 70% -2016
· Increased Oracle BI sales/deployment by 70% – 2013 & 100% – 2014, exceeding target FY14/FY16 > 100%, FY15 >150%,
· Produced 50% of BI sales/deployment through awareness education, attaining 49% close ratio, 2013
· Developed BI Strategy leading to greater compliance with government and regulatory guidelines, 2011
· Led a committed team implementing automated billing reporting system, saving $10m in revenue, 2010
· Spearheaded enterprise-wide self-service reporting, reducing IT report production turnaround by 100%, 2009
· Successfully, led a team implementing an enterprise BI platform, enabling a single reporting platform and improved reporting and analysis by users and management, 2008
Managing Consultant – Initium Analytics
2019 – Date
Deployment and Integration of Analytics solutions
Recruit, train, develop and supervise analyst-level employees.
Managing sales targets and creating sales strategies across industries.
Defining big data, AI, ML. digital and analytics business value propositions via consulting and Sales
Facilitating the establishment and execution of the roadmap and vision for information delivery and management; including enterprise data warehouse, big data, BI & analytics, content management and data management
Defining and developing effective business intelligence, data and analytics strategies
Facilitating & nurturing relationships with clients’ senior management.
Leading data architects and data engineers to architect and deliver the solutions that fulfill the Business information needs and align with the information vision and strategy
BIG DATA AND ANALYTICS SOLUTION LEADER – Oracle Nigeria
2017 – 2019
· Achieved and exceeded big data and business analytics sales targets and creating strategies to address designated territory (Financial services, MRD, Telecom & Oil and Gas) within Nigeria.
· Lead Oracle Big Data consulting in Financial services, Telecoms, Retail & Public Sector.
· Created big data business propositions, use cases and strategy building with knowledge sharing.
· Defined, executed big data solutions go-to-market plans and objectives with identified stakeholders.
· Defined big data, digital and analytics value proposition via consulting and Sales.
· Conducted industry research and communicating current trends and drivers to stakeholders.
· Developed and Managed specialized Big Data and Analytics partners.
SENIOR BI SALES MANAGER – Oracle Nigeria
2012 – 2017
· Achieved & exceeded big data, BI license & cloud sales/deployment targets & formulating BI cloud strategy & sales plan to address designated territory (Financial services, Telecom, MRD & Oil and Gas) within Nigeria
· Conducted end-to-end data modelling and integration of BI cloud and facilitating consulting and technical enablement training for Oracle customers (Financial services, Telecom, MRD & Oil and Gas) and partners.
· Defined appropriate Enterprise BI sales industry value propositions for financial services, Telecom, MRD & Oil and Gas & driving the sales/deployment of Oracle BI cloud and on-premise solutions, conducting industry research & communicating current trends and drivers.
· Consulted and deployed a BI/DWH solution and enabled daily MPR reporting capabilities for several top-tier banks in Nigeria.
· Developed and Managed specialized business intelligence partners.
· Created an internal vision that inspired and engaged people across lines of business (LOB).
· Facilitated & nurtured relationships with clients’ senior management to generate active sponsorship of Oracle BI and maintaining customer awareness of current and future products and services.
BI MANAGER, FRONT END – Huawei Telecom Integrated Solutions (Airtel Managed Services)
2009 – 2012
· Conducted detailed current state analysis of all aspects of BI/DW environment, design data architecture and reports, designing, integrating, reviewing and optimizing reporting framework and systems
· Managed all front-end BI and reporting applications and provided analytical management reports on emerging issues and other relevant areas to facilitate business management and decision making
· Analysed network KPI’s targeting subscriber base, revenue and identification of gaps toward objectives
· Provided research facility for management, reporting on analysis of product usage and subscriber related data
· Inspired and empowered direct reports towards the achievement of goals and strategies
· Monitored integrity of reporting systems and service level reporting on IT applications, ensuring availability of suitable self-service reporting systems for enterprise users, trained users on enterprise BI reporting tools
MANAGER, BILLING DATA ANALYSIS & REPORTING – Zain Nigeria (Now Airtel Nigeria)
2007 – 2009
· Managed data gathering to provide management reports required for billing management and analytical reports on emerging issues, facilitating informed decision making by billing management
· Conducted regular analysis, review and optimization of billing reports and reporting framework and systems
· Proactively built diverse leadership bench strength and developed high-potential team members
SENIOR BI ANALYST – Celtel Nigeria Ltd (Now Airtel Nigeria)
2005 – 2007
· Formulated Management Information System (MIS) reports for informed decision making, responsible for ETL, mined and trended a diverse range of data and designed and implemented a streamlined reporting catalogue
· Identified revenue leakage, gaps and potential revenue gain, making recommendations to management
· Maintained integrity of all reports and systems, raising data issues with system owners.
· Managing cross functional teams on various business areas
BI ANALYST – Vmobile Nigeria Ltd (Now Airtel Nigeria)
2004 – 2005
· Generated various MIS reports for business analysis and development, spooling and extracting data from various relational database systems via reporting tools and analysing and trending data for KPI’s
· Ensured data availability and reporting on all new and existing products
· Created new reports using Oracle Discoverer client and administrator modules
DATA ANALYST/VIRTUAL AIRTIME EXECUTIVE – Airtel Nigeria Ltd
2003 – 2004
· Managed a database for electronic virtual airtime distribution via SMS and remote terminals.
· Prepared reports on virtual airtime sales distribution, customer trends and popular products within the range
· Worked solutions on electronic distribution of airtime to various remote terminals and delivering training.
DATA ANALYST/CUSTOMER LIAISON SPECIALIST
Macaw Communications (National Youth Service Corp [NYSC])
2001 – 2002
· Generated, administered and managed a database of SAGEM mobile handsets users, reporting and performing statistical analysis of workload performance and troubleshooting technical issues
· Developed innovative strategies to create increased warranty base for existing customers
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
Business Administration (Specialty in Business Intelligence) – Capella University, USA (2021)
Information Systems Management – The University of Liverpool, UK (2009)
Geography & Regional Planning – The University of Benin, Nigeria (2000)
Information Systems Management (CPISM) – Aptech Computer Education Centre, Lagos (2001)
· Lead to Achieve (2015)
· Negotiating to Yes (2014)
· Influencing and Persuasion (2013)
· Business Brain Training (2013)
· Personal Leadership and Influence (2012)
· Business Data Analysis and Planning (2006)
· Oracle SQL and Discoverer (2005)
· Leadership Development Programme (2005)
· E-commerce (2003)