About the Candidate
Experienced in middleware service based technologies with vast experience in development and support of production environments. Strong command of business and management principles as they pertain to development.
Motivated, result-oriented and good team player with strong friendly communication skills.
Designed and developed back-end of a remittance mobile application platform for one the most prestigious exchange house in Doha, Qatar.
Managing production environment systems and databases(ORACLE) along with their integrations with different banks around the globe.
Also providing onsite L3 support to the client.
Following are my main responsibilities:
•Discuss problems faced by different clients of our company.
•Handling client side communication.
•Develop an optimized software solution with the team.
•Implementation of that software based solution on client’s system.
Working on middle ware service based technologies mainly JAVA/ J2EE and Mulesoft to integrate different cloud based architecture.
Also have achieved a sound practical knowledge on the installation and implementation of IBM ECM Filenet, Datacap along with it’s other related tools on a third-party system.
Direct all organizational operations, policies, and objectives as a CTO to maximize productivity and returns.. Uncovered new clients and business opportunities
• Designed RAML API specs for different service layers.
• Writing Munit test cases for the flows.
• Wrote some reusable components(flows) as well as dataweave scripts for handling business specific cases and data manipulation.
• Designed and developed APIs to communicate between local and cloud systems like amazon s3 using the API-led connectivity architecture.
• Bug fixes/Enhancements.
• Managing APIs on Anypoint Platform
• Consultancy to the developers regarding MuleSoft.
• Deployment on CloudHub.