About the Candidate
An ambitious and dedicated civil engineer with strong practical and technical skills and a range of experience within construction engineering, research and project management. Professional presence with ability to work independently with very little supervision. Motivated individual who is committed to delivering the highest quality service in challenging environments. Focused on environmental, safety, and health issues.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English language
• Strong ability to manage material resources in order to determine appropriate use of facilities and equipment.
• Skilled in coordinating projects and keeping all parties on the same path in order to stay on schedule.
• Skilled in computer aided drafting.
• Strong ability to communicate by listening and asking the right questions as well as writing effective reports.
• Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
• Good team player and leadership skills
• Strong ability to carry out engineering research and write effective reports.
EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED WITH DATES
Universiti Putra Malaysia February 2018- August 2019
Master of Highway and Transportation Engineering
Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur (IUKL), November 2011 – April 2015
Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering (Hons)
Second Class Upper Division
Carried out a research using recycled electronic waste to modify bitumen and to determine the performance of the modified in asphalt mix.
Worked with a team of researchers to determine the properties and performance of emulsified asphalt mix.
ADON Engineering Limited January 2020 – Till date
AAON Global Services October 2016 – January 2018
Project: Designed and supervised the Civil Works of the construction
Of a 2 storey shopping complex at Onikanga,
Gaa Akanbi, Ilorin, Kwara State. Nigeria.
Supervised the Civil works of the construction of single storey
Mosque building in Ilorin, Nigeria.
Bajim Concepts Limited August 2015 – September 2016
Project: 6 Bedroom Duplex at Peannock Beach Estate,
Jakande, Lekki, Lagos State.
Project: 60 Points In-situ Pile Foundation at Glory Estate
Ifako, Lagos State.
• Supervised Pile drilling projects,
• Involved in planning and design of civil projects.
• Supervised major civil works.
• Perform drafting according to specification, ensured compliance
with all project quality and control procedures and requirements.
Mudajaya Corporation Berhad (Internship) March 2013-June 2013
Project Name: Manjung IV Coaled Fired Power Plant Project,
• Supervised the Drilling of Pile and foundation construction,
• Supervised major civil structural works,
• Monitored the Erection of Steel structures in Pile Rack 16 -18 section of the power plant.
Malaysian Institute of Engineers (IEM), Graduate Member 2019
Washington Accord 2015 – till date
Leadership and Team Building Training December 2014
• Staad Pro
• Civil 3D
• Microsoft Office
• Microsoft Project
IUKL S.R.C (Student Representative Council) 2013 – 2014
Served as: Vice President I of the council.
IUKL I.S.A (International Student Association) 2013- 2014
Position Held: Vice President II of the Association.
Prof., Ir. Dr. Ratnasamy Muniandy
Program Coordinator (Highway and Transportation Engineering)
Universiti Putra Malaysia.
Email : email@example.com
Nor Azidawati Binti Haron
Head of program, Lecturer Department of Civil Engineering,
Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Engr Adam Ampitian,
Yolas Consultants No5 Ogbeha Road G.R.A Ilorin,Kwara State
Chief Executive Officer AAON Global Services, Ilorin, Nigeria.