About the Candidate
Full-Stack Developer experienced in software development processes and optimal testing strategies. Help teams produce exceptional products by offering in-depth quality assurance support. Open and clear communicator with good multitasking skills, organized nature and strong attention to detail. Expert Web and Mobile Applications user.
Coursework in Web Technologies, Algorithms and Human Computer Interactions
Thesis: Facial Recognition Based Employee Attendance System
• Tested troubleshooting methods, devised innovative solutions, and documented resolutions for inclusion in knowledge base for support team use.
• Researched, designed and implemented scalable applications for information identification, extraction, analysis, retrieval and indexing.
• Partnered with client’s engineering team on product development, offered application support and identified prototype programs and additional design concepts for new business acquisition.
• Led Third-party application development initiative as Subject Matter Expert and primary point-of-contact for project management staff.
• Worked with project managers, developers, quality assurance and customers to resolve technical issues.
• Evaluated project requirements and specifications and developed software applications that surpassed client expectations.
• Designed, implemented and monitored web pages and sites for continuous improvement in fast-paced environment.
• Implemented Google Campaigns and SEO for various types of websites.
• Developed and implemented strategic updates to solve issues affecting key business areas.
• Developed programs from ground up using measured, market-focused approach to eliminate waste and streamline implementation cycle.
• Responded to customer requests via telephone and email and effectively answered questions and inquiries.
• Implemented website and integrated solutions into business operations.
• Configured, tested and maintained network equipment.
• Increased customer engagement through social media.
• Created custom mobile applications using native technologies as per client specifications.
• Spearheaded inventory control measures to replenish and maintain IT equipment, supplies, tools and replacement parts.
• Created patches and solutions to fix bugs in existing applications.