About the Candidate
email@example.com Chandler, AZ
https://www.linkedin.com/in/maria-perparos-mba-4038a114/ (480) 682-8846
Experienced business leader, results driven top performing VP of Client Relations, Sales, Strategy, Operations, Process Improvement, Business Development, Risk, Compliance and Product/Project Management. Professional with twenty-six years of experience in financial, merchant, cloud and telecommunication products. Adept at organizational efficiencies, budgeting, team building and process improvement, also acting as an expert consultant for industry consultancy firms. Core competencies include:
Risk Analysis | PCI Compliance | Team Leadership & Growth | Relationship Building/Customer Experience | Product Gap & Needs Analysis | Project/Product Management | Training | Revenue Generation | Negotiations | B2B Partnerships | Budgeting/P&L Analysis
METRICS GLOBAL/REVERE PAYMENTS April 2022 – Present
VP Operations & Client Success
Growing small company to scale for existing growth including creating operational efficiencies, creating processes and procedures and monitoring the overall health of the merchant portfolio. Responsible for a team of 3 including client success, application submission and application coordination.
· Ensure clients are PCI compliant
· Vommunicating out to the base regarding registration requirements for surcharging, PCI and new bank requirements for merchant growth.
· Lead on implementing new CRM system, and doing product evaluations.
· Saved a $400K annual volume merchant account from leaving and going to another processor within first 4 months on the job.
· Responsible in managing client relationships totaling $100K in net revenue
ELAVON, Knoxville, TN October 2018 – March 2020
Worked within the newly formed Payment Facilitator business model to negotiate contracts and onboard new payment facilitators or marketplace merchants. Assisted with client’s marketing strategies, sales and implementation efforts. Managed underwriting analysis ensuring client financial wherewithal. Driving recurring revenue through the targeting, prospecting, selling and closing of net new customers as well as up selling into the existing customer base.
• Managed the sale, contract negotiations and project management of new implementations throughout the integration through going live, working within cross functional teams to assist with Card Brand Registration, reporting, and data analysis.
• Signed $1.8M in net processing revenue in 1 year.
• Working with internal teams, including product, marketing, operations, finance and more to drive success and alignment across the organization
PROPAY, Lehi, UT May 2015 – October 2018
Vice President, Sales and Business Development
• Called on and negotiate new payment facilitators or marketplace merchants
• Managed the sale, contract negotiations and project management of new implementations throughout the integration to going live, working within cross functional teams to assist with Card Brand Registration, reporting, and data analysis
• Assisted with client’s marketing strategies, sales and implementation efforts as required.
• Managed existing client relationships after boarded
BEACONSTREAM, Scottsdale, AZ October 2014 – May 2015
Vice President, Sales and Business Development
Developed Marketing and Sales strategies for the company. Create web, HR, sales and marketing content. Create and manage budget for marketing, sales and operations
• Created, documented and implemented sales processes and procedures for iBeacon technology and sales and social media efforts
• Sold and implemented iBeacon technology to local, regional, national and global organizations
BLUEFIN PAYMENT SYSTEMS Atlanta, GA July 2012 – October 2013
Vice President, Business Development
I was responsible to sell the value of the Bluefin payment gateway to software companies, integrating such into their applications. Negotiated new client contracts and implementations/integrations
• Managed projects from sale, contract, implementation, training , to client roll out
• Managed internal and external resources, development team, operations to client expectations and timelines
• Signed 13 new software partners in one year.
• Responsible for book of business over $5M in annual net revenue
TRANSACTION NETWORK SERVICES, Reston, VA February 2010 – July 2012
Director – National and Global Accounts – President’s Club
Consulted and up sold within existing client base regarding connectivity solutions. Responsible for annual book of business of $5M. Owned and managed portfolio profitability, growth and retention.
• Managed internal resources, working with clients internal and external teams to implement technical solutions, VPN, SSL, Gateway or Dial connectivity, domestic and internationally.
• Within 11 months, increased profitability of existing portfolio by $2M.
• Prepared strategic account plans, manage sales process, budget and secure business within client base.
ADDITIONAL RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
SAGE PAYMENT SOLUTIONS, McLean, VA 2008-2009
Director of Business Development
Managed national key accounts. Developed and maintained strategic client plans to achieve departmental goals.
• Created new training program – Bankcard 101 for ISOs and their sales reps new to the industry.
• Performed product gap analysis with targeted clients to see where our product set can enhance their current offerings and up sell products and services.
CARDSYSTEMS SOLUTIONS, INC/PAY BY TOUCH, Tucson, AZ 2004-2008
National Sales Director- President’s Club
Developed and managed newly implemented ISO/Agent sales channel. Conducted gap analysis with clients.
• Managed and recruited 30+ ISOs and agents in a 2-year period.
• Managed Key National Accounts and ensure client profitability.
• Managed a team of 10 BD/Account Managers
VITAL PROCESSING SERVICES, aka TSYS, Tempe, AZ 1996-2004
Executive Account Manager and
Senior Account Manager
Enhanced awareness of the product line and special programs and promotions through training, sales presentations and other proactive communications with client’s management, sales and operations groups. Created strategic business plans for profitably managing assigned client base. Acted as a consultant to clients, assisting in defining merchant solutions. Created 4 week training program for new account managers.
Product Development/Project Management
Developed annual sales, marketing and operations product plans. Performed revenue forecasting and profitability analysis. Delivered new products to market by assisting in development of business case, budget and project plan including pilot, launch and product enhancements. NACHA Electronic Check Council Member.
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)
University of Phoenix, Tempe, AZ
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN COMMUNICATIONS
Villanova University, Villanova, PA
Attended on full athletic and academic scholarship
I was the big winner on Wheel of Fortune
Ability to hand score bowling
I can keep an official baseball book
Avid Volleyball player
Love to Golf and travel