About the Candidate
Dedicated and innovative graphic and production design professional with extensive experience managing and delivering creative design, concept creation, and visual conceptualization projects for a wide range of companies. Equipped with strong understanding of static graphics and their principles. Adept at influencing ideation, designing creative proposals / assets, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to enhance organizational productivity. Expert in utilizing several graphic tools to create briefs and designed / branded proposals. Skilled in developing content from scratch and delivering creative ideas / development solutions to clients. Excel at managing various projects from inception to completion within defined quality, scope, and timelines. Proven track record of ensuring visual appealing of final graphics and layouts to achieve optimal results.
Areas of Expertise
♦ Graphic Designing
♦ Illustrations & Logos
♦ Cross-functional collaboration
♦ Quality Assurance
♦ Production Management
♦ Stock Pictures
♦ Risk Mitigating
♦ Screen Print Media
♦ Project Management
♦ 3D Sculpting and Design
♦ Training & Mentoring
♦ Customer Service
CAD Software | Adobe Creative Suite | AP LAZER 4024 | Flat Bed Plotter | Corel DRAW Software | Typography | Rhino 3D
Worthington Monuments, Burleson, TX 2014 – 2021
Leveraged in-depth knowledge of art and design to develop and deliver end-to-end projects including civic monuments, tombstones, and misc. granite / bronze. Utilized Corel DRAW software for producing stock / original artwork designs with a keen focus on fonts and typography. Led all operational aspects of art department, such as training employees, checking proofs, and sharing feedback with associate junior designer. Ensured probable resemblance of finalized product with original drawing. Formatted and trimmed design templates for flat-bed plotter to properly manage print graphics. Managed, maintained, and repaired AP LAZER 4024 laser cutter / engraver for wood, stone, glass, and metal. Delivered technical drawings and troubleshooting services to Chinese, Indian, and domestic vendors. Spearheaded all functions of cemetery office in Stephenville, Texas which included scheduling services and selling plots / headstones. Collaborated with groundskeeper aimed at ensuring proper graves digging and site maintenance.
· Achieved People’s Choice design award from Southern Monument Builders Association.
· Enhanced business growth within two years by providing proactive support to stakeholder.
· Invited to participate in American Institute of Commemorative Art for outstanding design contributions.
· Maintained seamless workflow for clients and production shop by troubleshooting and mitigating potential issues.
Quiring Monuments, Seattle, WA 2012 – 2014
Developed and produced tombstones, civic monuments, and misc. granite / bronze projects. Prepared and trimmed design templates from flat-bed plotter to manage large drawings. Utilized stock images to develop designs for granite with a focus on fonts and typography.
· Leveraged problem-solving skills to troubleshoot and resolve potential issues of fellow design team members.
· Mentored and trained junior associate designers for enhancing individuals’ skillsets.
Kotis Design, Seattle, WA 2011 – 2012
Apparel and Graphic Designer
Formulated quick-turnaround design for t-shirts and screen-print media, while adding corporate logos to existing products. Developed modern vector graphics / designs form creating T-shirt and SWAG designs.
· Managed and delivered several projects within defined quality, budget, and timeline.
· Provided services to high-profile clients and companies including Facebook, National Panhellenic Conference, and others.
Additional Experience: Retail Brand Manager at Bath & Body Works, Federal Way, WA