About the Candidate
Results-driven professional with the proven ability to align HR functions with business strategies within a multi- site organizational setting. Adaptable and dependable offering skills needed to improve performance, profitability, growth, and employee engagement.
1989 – 2021
Intalere, a Vizient Company • Warrendale, PA
Senior Director, Human Resources • 2012 – 2021
• Develop people strategies and direct programs, policies and processes that support
career development, employee relations, and performance management
• Partner with people leaders by developing strong working relations to identify,
evaluate and resolve human relation and work performance issues, succession
planning, advise and coach as needed
• Manage and develop compensation program including analysis, market studies, and
the administration of salary structures, incentive programs, and merit process
• Develop and maintain the departmental and companywide salary/benefit budget, provide data analysis to support business decisions relating to compensation,
staffing, policies, programs, and communications to support business objectives
• 401K plan administer that managed quarterly match and yearly audits
• Responsible for the compensation and HRIS business systems, including selection,
implementation, training, and ongoing support
Payroll Manager • 2001-2012
• Led all payroll functions including bi-weekly payroll, quarterly and annual incentive
program, bank reconciliations and benefit admin.
• Managed payroll and benefit budgets of $50M for 400 employees; liaison for 401(k)
plan and audits
Assistant Manager, Accounting/Payroll Coordinator • 1998-2001 Accounts Payable Specialist • 1990-1998
Accounts Payable Clerk • 1989-1990
• Oversaw payroll functions for merger and acquisition of four companies, including registration of over 20 states, collection of employee data, setup of benefit coding, time and attendance schedules, and development of procedures
• Instrumental in the implementation of multiple HRIS platforms, providing virtual training to all employees
complex organization such as finance and operations.
A Sr. HR executive with a solid understanding of all operational aspects of Human Resources.