About the Candidate
1743 Fairview Farms Cir., Wentzville, MO 63385
Accomplished Mortgage Underwriter, Account Manager (retail and wholesale), and Mortgage Loan Processor (retail), offering over 10 years of services and experience reporting to Account Executives, Account Managers, Producers and Owners. With a “get it done” attitude, I am a consummate professional who has mastered communication in and out of organizations, and dedicated time, and skill to making the lives of busy Executives, Managers, and Producers easier. Helping people is my natural nature. I am a team player, solutions driven, and organized.
– Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook proficient.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to manage conflicts.
– Efficient with organization meetings, presentations, and events.
– Excellent time management skills, meets expectations before the deadline and is always prompt.
– Fosters excellent relationship management skills, including maintaining professional relationships over a long period of time.
– Strong compliance and analytical skills with the ability to focus on detail.
– Good listening skills with the ability to read and display positive body language.
– Hiring/Interviewing experience for candidates.
– Proficient with Tableau, Encompass, Point, Epic, and Open/Close.
Mortgage Underwriter, January 2022 to present, First Savings Bank, Indiana
– Reviews all mortgage applications, findings, and supporting documents to ensure all necessary information is included for approval and final approval.
– Uses compliance monitoring to underwrite the loan in the allotted timeframe, and close and sell with investors.
– Research the applicant’s employment and financial history to help determine the accuracy of the application and documents.
– Drives and takes ownership of files.
– Request additional information as needed on all documents to help determine loan risk (income, assets, credit reports).
– Ensure once all information is gathered that it is accurate, compliance standards are met, and it is in congruence with company policies.
– Communicate and document reasons for approval or rejection of loans so clients and loan officers are well-informed of decisions.
– Investigates the applicant’s credit history, and reviews appraisals, title, HOI, assets, and liabilities for accuracy and conditions accordingly.
– Verifies the debt-to-income ratio and loan-to-value ratios are based on and within underwriting guidelines.
– Skilled with HELOC initial submissions and resubmissions.
– Using Open/Close as the LOS system, and UKG and Workday as the HR system.
Wholesale Account Manager, July 2020 to January 2022, NewRez, LLC
– Maintained a pipeline of 150+ loans.
– Maintained a superior audit and QC average (90% and above) by rarely making a mistake.
– Communicated with underwriters and closers to ensure adherence to established guidelines.
– Provided status updates on loans as requested by the broker and/or Account Executives.
– Reviewed internal and external customer inquiries on loan conditions and/or documentation requested for approval of funding.
– Negotiated and worked to resolve problems with brokers as it related to program changes and reworked the loan.
– Reviewed conditions received for accuracy, signed off on conditions assigned, and/or forwarded conditions to underwriting for review in a timely manner.
– Worked closely with brokers on any required changes of circumstances and ensured re-disclosures were processed within the required time frames.
– Submitted loan for CTC by ensuring the loan met final prior to closing conditions, as well as reviewed documents to validate expiration dates.
– Reviewed principal reduction reports to verify if there was a principal reduction and completed the lender credit worksheet, if applicable.
– Verified the pre-close audit, VOE, and made a closing call prior to requesting the initial CD.
– Acted as a role model of the company’s values in an ethical and professional manner.
– Performed other duties and projects as required.
– Processed Conventional, VA, FHA, USDA, Streamlines, Jumbo loans, and Non-QM loans.
– Used Epic and Tableau as the LOS and Interactive Data systems.
Mortgage Loan Processor/Account Manager, October 2011 to January 2018, Veterans United Home Loans
– Provided highly organized, efficient, and accurate administrative services for my high-producing Loan Officers, with a compliant and time-sensitive mindset.
– Worked with up to 6 loan officers at a time.
– Took the loan from origination, communicated effectively with underwriters, closers, post closers, quality control, auditors, and managed, coordinated, and scheduled closings.
– Ordered, analyzed, and filed all documentation including title, appraisals, VOE, VOD, VOR, credit reports, and HOI.
– Completed subordination documentation.
– Developed a working knowledge of TRID, the VA loan, FHA, Conventional, and USDA loan products.
– Pulled and analyzed findings, as well as conditioned accordingly for the underwriter.
– Maintained up to 70 borrowers.
– Provided professional communication skills within and outside parties through phone calls and emails.
– Closed an average of 25 loans person month.
– Used Calyx Point and Encompass as the LOS systems.
– Used Ultipro as the HR system.
University of Missouri – Bachelor of Arts, Psychology – May 2011
Able to travel.