About the Candidate
In a career spanning over 10 years, I, an accomplished operations professional and leader, have held positions of increasing scope and responsibility since pursuing a degree in Business Administration, Management from Western Governors University. My passion to pursue a career as a Data Analyst & Project Manager, I’m currently completing education to obtain certification through PMI and Data Analyst certification through Google’s Coursea.
I’m currently an Asset Management Specialist at the Los Angeles County Department of Health Services. As an Asset Manager, I co-founded the Asset Management Team consisting of direct asset control for all DHS facilities through HEMS and onsite visits in order to provide training for all supply chain staff on software use. During this role, I have learned how to led many successful initiatives and consistently meet and exceed organizational expectations.
I am open to roles within the Health Care industry as a Data Analyst, Project Manager or Supply Chain & Inventory Manager. If you have any questions or would like a copy of my resume, I’d love to connect!
Skills Include: Data Management, Business Analytics, Project Management, Inventory Control, Microsoft Office 365, Active Listening, Leadership, Problem Solving, and Adaptability
● Co-found a 15-person Asset Management Team responsible for writing departmental policies, facilitating logistical necessities for COVID test sites, etc. by forecasting future demand on COVID-19 supplies over LA.
● Facilitate specialized staff training programs by teaching about implementing best practices and optimizing equipment utilization used to track assets and purchasing, etc. leading to 90% adoption across LA County.
● Write departmental policies regarding asset management procedures like data backup/recovery, etc. by collaborating with stakeholders and SMEs leading to standardization across all facilities.
● Streamline services operations in soliciting bids and analyzing proposals by transitioning from 3 laboratory vendors to a single vendor to help multiple COVID-19 testing sites seamlessly function across clients, etc.
● Produce burn rates for all critical PPE across 4 facilities (Correctional Health Services, etc.) by creating 3 stock reports and analyze monthly distribution numbers to increase stockpiles by 10x during the pandemic.
● Created 3 weekly reports for the inventory control status of all 22+ county hospitals/facilities using Microsoft 365 to train new/current staff on a hospital equipment management system leading to 90% standardization.
● Optimized equipment utilization used to monitor & track inventory/purchasing by auditing current & future purchases for inaccuracies via an analysis 2x/month to achieve ~100% accuracy.
● Managed emergency management activities for the entire medical center by performing command center management, recruiting/supervising rescue teams, etc. to resolve operational issues.
● Presided over an emergency management operation by performing data analysis to consistently meet all organizational expectations and leaving monthly meetings with the state emergency preparedness group.
● Ensured strict compliance to HPP Grant and Joint Commission guidelines (cost controls, etc.) by creating action reports to ensure the network doesn’t lose hospital accreditation or federal grant money.
● Created business continuity plans for all 19 departments like finance, IT, etc. by individually tailoring emergency procedures and workflows to each department leading to a 50% less emergency response time.
● Conducted 1 individual operational study a year by interviewing staff, etc. leading to a recommendation in adjusting emergency management and coordinated services with other county departments/agencies.
● Initiated and saw completion 6 separate projects of various complexities and classifications as Project Manager
PROJECT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
Employee Move Management 1/2018-7/2019 | Hospital Prep Demo 1/2018-7/2019 | Organic Waste by California Law 1/2019-2/2019 | Statewide Disaster Drill 1/2019-12/2019 | Parking Lot Signage 3/2019-4/2019 | Hospital Signage 4/2019-5/2019
● Recruited, hired, and trained 5 new employees each quarter to maintain staffing levels in pace with demand by performing labor cost analysis against sales and budgets to lower staff turnover to 11%.
● Provided daily labor costs to be <20% by proper budgeting, accurate inventory, and healthy scheduling to maintain weekly profit/loss records by keeping staff informed and kept the store in good financial standing.