About the Candidate
ELİF FİLİK METE
+90 555 761 81 93
Bornova Anatolian High School İzmir
Yasar University İzmir
Computer Engineering 2007-2011
• With scholarship, 3,28/4 GPA
Sociology 2017 – 2020
A proactive, positive, motivated and passionate software engineer with good communication skills. Experienced in various projects from kick off to closing. Right now, is looking for an exciting role in an environment that is rewarding, challenging and which offers career progression opportunities.
Asay İletişim – Software Engineer 2011
• Asay İletisim is a company which has investments in Automation Technologies, Energy and Energy Control Systems along with Value Added Distribution sectors.
• Worked on Control 4 home automation and smart home systems especially remote controlling of air conditioners.
Worked with waterfall method.
Techniques:C, Control 4 Framework.
Netle Yazilim – Software Development Team Leader 2011-2019
• Netle has been at the forefront of the digital asset, document management areas and e-transformation projects and produced software for Turkey’s and world’s leading companies like Yıldız Holding, Türk Telekom, IBM, Socar, UCB Pharma, Vopak and so on.
• Worked with waterfall method, following SOLID principles.
• Some of the Projects Participated
o Barcın Spor E-Commerce project : Maintaining and adding new features to the e-commerce web site with ASP.NET, which was integrated with ERP system and supplier’s web services.
o Senocakonline E-Commerce project : Building and maintaining an ERP integrated e-commerce web site with MVC, ASP.NET, including payment systems and advanced admin panel.
o E- Transformation : Being responsible for managing private integrators (e-invoice, e-archive, e-ticket, e-ledger). Leading e-transformation projects, analyzing needs of customers, adding new features and solving bugs.
o Internal Auditing: Development an audit system for Yıldız Holding, as team leader.
o E-Reconciliation: Development a reconciliation system for general use, as team leader.
Univera – Software Developer 2019-Present
• Univera is a company which produces software that enables customers to digitize in sales, logistics and service. It offers solutions from A to Z for all business processes.
• Working as a software developer, implementing new analyzes and fixing bugs.
• Working with scrum method.