About the Candidate
Resume attached for review.
My general daily duties as a Real Estate Advisor is to answer phone calls and emails, schedule appointments and showings for purchase of single-family or multi-family residences, utilize the customer relationship management (CRM) system that helps manage all communications with both leads and applicants, update property listings, draft and deliver legal documents, reviewing the completeness and accuracy of loan applications, review loan closing documents, order supplies, complete and perform real estate market analysis, experience in applying loan policies, regulations, and procedures, create and distribute promotional material, manage online and social media outlets, network with potential clients and local businesses, experience in operating advertising campaigns and building blogs or websites, advising clients about house market conditions, conducting home purchase walkthroughs with clients, providing guidance and assistance to clients through the completion of legal forms for applying for home loans; buying, selling, or leasing properties.
• Work primarily with taxpayers and their representatives through Integrated Data Retrieval Systems to effectively communicate tax resolutions orally and in writing.
• Responsible for applying tax codes to taxpayers’ delinquent accounts and interviewing taxpayers to gather pertinent data to provide tax solutions.
• Responsible for analyzing taxpayers’ ability to pay, initiating liens on wages, initiating levies on properties, and negotiating installment payment agreements.
• Responsible for organizing and managing tax accounts to provide authoritative tax law assistance to resolve taxpayers’ delinquent taxes.
• Responsible for daily policy office routines and clerical practicums to secure, analyze, and protect sensitive taxpayers’ personal and financial information.
• Experience working with various administrative law departments, magistrates, prosecuting attorneys, and court officials regarding abuse and neglect cases.
• Experience in reviewing reports, and medical records, interpreting audio/video evidence, and gathering evidence of the alleged case of adult/child abuse or neglect.
• Responsible for performing various court administrative functions; filing court petitions and presenting evidence at court to testify at adult/child abuse hearings.
• Experience in team communication and conducting investigations.
• Mentored, supervised, and trained 10 employees in providing excellent customer service, investigation techniques, and conducting criminal background checks.