About the Candidate
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Michigan, USA (August 2019- June 2020)
System Engineer (Connected Services)
Author Requirement Specifications and implemented new test procedures for modem and telematics device.
· Develop high level end to end design document – Connectivity Technical Design Document (CTDD) that links design documents for all systems and components including off-board and onboard design.
· Engage in the design of efficient and secure message exchange protocols for V2V/V2X applications.
· Support development of test specifications for upcoming launch.
· Coordinate design for all platforms by region that includes GSDP (Ignite), FCS, Tencent platform design.
· Author system specifications including E2E architecture, diagnostic specifications based on diagnostic tools.
· Implement change process for all system interfaces (CRs, Continuous Improvements, and Defect Resolution)
· Coordinate with PD team to review and approve on-board DFMEA.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Michigan, USA (September 2017- July 2019)
Electrical Validation Engineer
Collaborate with UConnect team verifying functionality of various applications on the Head Unit of vehicle lines and Model year.
· Hands on experience in test execution with Vehicle spy, CANoe.
Responsible for validating the Engine Control Module (ECM) on HIL and Test Bench setup using INCA.
Participate in high-level requirement development with Multiple stakeholders, perform DFMEA analysis for new features being developed.
· Use CANalyzer to transmit and read CAN messages to HIL and test bench and validate that the message is being transmitted as per the requirements or if there is any CRC or MC errors.
Develop automation CAPL(C/Python) scripts to transmit, edit and perform multiple commands on CAN message based on the test case.
Model-based design and automatic code generation experience using MATLAB and Simulink.
Perform mobile testing in iOS(macOS) platform using in vehicle ALEXA.
· Perform on board Diagnostics (OBD) services for DTC, based on ISO 14229(UDS) and internal diagnostic tools.
Perform test in multiple environment (HIL, Bench, Vehicle) by flash binary files (software and cal files) to test the system in development.
Perform Service Quality Data Feed testing to diagnose ECU communication issues using OBD tool.
Interact with multiple supplier organization and cross functional groups to perform root cause analysis, troubleshoot, propose ideas to fix issues and enhance the feature to provide better user experience.
Logged defects using JIRA and worked with feature architects to drive issues to closure.
Infosys Ltd, India (May 2015- November 2015)
System Engineer Intern
· Successfully completed 6 months training in JAVA, DBMS and Embedded C
· Worked on verification and validation testing of new releases of software, firmware and systems
· Creating updating and executing test procedures and schematic capture
· Prepare test reports and monitor
Master of Science: Electrical Engineering GPA: 3.4/4.0 December 2017
Wayne State University, Detroit MI, USA
Bachelor of Science: Electrical Engineering CGPA: 3.6/4.0 April 2015
Anna University, India
Programming/Analytics: C, Python, Matlab, Minitab, DOE (Design of Experiment), FPGA (Quartus II)
Layout & Design: Cadence Virtuoso (VCAD), AutoCAD
General Software: Microsoft Office, Windows, Linux, Tableau
Simulation: Verilog, LTSpice, PSpice.
Intra-Oral Tongue Drive System for Physically Challenged People – Link for publication