About the Candidate
Carolina Mendes da Silva
320 Madison St, Apt 2 – Hoboken/NJ, 07030
Associate Degree, Aesthetic and Cosmetology. December 2014 – Universidade Padre Anchieta (Jundiaí/SP, Brazil).
Portuguese – Native Speaker
English – Intermediate Fluent
Spanish – Limited Work Proficiency
Au pair, Au Pair in America, Maplewood, NJ. March 2019 – July 2021.
Sales and Customer Service/Administrative Assistant, Formula Academia (Fitness Franchise – Bodytech Company),
Jundiaí, SP, Brazil. July 2016 – July 2018.
Freelance Promoter. August 2014 – July 2016 & August 2018 – February 2019
Administrative Assistant, TSS Express Transportes Rodoviarios LTDA-ME (Logistics Solutions, Carrier), Jundiaí, SP, Brazil.
January 2012 – July 2014.
Law Department Assistant, SINTHORESP (Bars, Hotels, and Restaurant Labor Union), São Paulo, SP, Brazil. March 2010 –
– Cultural exchange program as an au pair, babysitting the host family’s kids and living with them
– Responsible for the kids routine and everything related to child care. 2 girls, 3 month-old & 3 year-old (2 ½ year-old & 5 year-old at my last day);
– Meal preparation, baby feeding, and groceries
– Laundry and bedroom organizations
– Diaper changing, potty training, bath, and bedtime
– Recreation, reading time, playdates, and after school activities
– CPR certified (infant)
– School related: pick-up & drop-off. driving, monitoring, and helping when necessary at home
– This experience allowed me to work on my intellectual, organizational and time management skills while improving
my problem-solving abilities and adaptation to new environments
– Studying English as a second language at American Institutions and living with an American family helped me increase my confidence and fluency in English while learning and discovering the culture/perspectives.
– Responsible for opening the gym and getting all the equipment, TVs and air conditioning properly ready for use
– Welcoming and directing visitors, members, and staff while answering phone calls and Emails
– Closing membership deals and operating a CRM (SGA/Bodytech CRM)
– Member registration & updating gym calendar and scheduling classes or appointments
– Membership Sales/Renewals to active, inactive, and prospective members via phone calls, Email, Facebook, and WhatsApp to drive quota attainment
– Processing membership forms, requests, payments, transactions, transfers, and cancellations
– Ensure customer satisfaction by providing professional support and creating a close relationship with clients
– Participated in market campaigns and events while providing ideas and support
– Full-time job between mornings at the front desk and afternoons in the office helping with financial and administrative needs such as accounting, credit card resolutions, files, bills, and other paperwork
– Part of the fire brigade and first aid team
– Responsible for demonstrating the features of a product to an audience or clients at showrooms or events such as car racing, Expo’s, and Trade Shows while engaging, answering questions, and attempting to persuade consumers to buy the product
– Setting up and working at promotional booths supporting the client at the event
– Hostess at concerts, arts, live music events and restaurants, greeting the public as they walk into the venue and taking care of the security entrance such as ticket check-in, VIP and guests list, input and output control, managing waitlists and promotional prize draws, helping and guiding guests
– Meanwhile I participated in television commercials for beauty products, photo shoots, and small or internal fashion shows for clothing stores or beauty salons
– Companies represented: Honda Motors, Jeep, Liebherr, Eisenbahn, Herbalife
– Responsible for inputting information into CRM (SISLOG)
– For specifics clients I was responsible for customer service and invoices
– Helped carrier drivers with scheduling deliveries, directions, and client issues
– Digitalized paperwork support.
– Responsible for in-person and over the phone customer service
– Handled member registration and fee/tax collection regarding legal proceedings
– Assisted lawyers within my department for daily verification of published notice calls and court hearings via Internet and newspaper
– Scheduled meetings with lawyers and members and also carried out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, and organizing
– Processed notice calls, signature certifications, and any other kind of documents in person
– Maintained supply inventory by checking stock level and anticipating needed supplies, placed and ordered items