About the Candidate
Energetic Software Engineer with more than 6 years of experience creating high-quality code considering coding best practices, performance and architectural patterns. Ready to adapt in a highly changing business domain leveraging the knowledge and abilities of young and senior team members.
Most proud of:
Awarded the 2018 National Science Award
by the Chamber of Senators of Paraguay
- Great communication
- Agile processes Knowledge
- Quick Learner
- Systems Architecture
- OOPs Patterns, TDD
- Technical documentation writing
- Java 8, Kotlin 1.4
- Spring 4, Dropwizard 1.3, Hibernate 5
- MySQL 5.7
- RESTful APIs
- JUnit 5, Jest, Karate
Project: Buy-Now-Pay-Later Platform: (Kotlin 1.4, MySQL 5.7, Hibernate 5, JUnit 4/5, Karate 0.9.2, Dropwizard 1.3, Gradle 6.2, Stripe, Adyen, Optile APIs)
– Discovered and solved security threats in existing REST APIs.
– Identified bottlenecks and implement improvements on test suites to reduce deployment times.
– Proposed and implemented improvements to test suites to increase reliability.
– Redesigned and documented system improvements for 3DS Authentication to improve liability-shift for the platform.
– Designed and implemented a payment methods migration tool between payment gateways Stripe and Optile.
– Research and implementation of improvements 3DS Authentication flows during card addition and payments.
– Designed and implemented a transactions consolidation tool integrated with payment gateway Adyen’s API.
Project: Higher Education platform: (Java 8, MySQL 5.6, Hibernate 5, Angular 8, Typescript, AWS, Serverless)
– Coached junior developers both in technical and agile good practices.
– Handled communication with Product Owners and clients.
– Led the adoption of unit tests on existing and new projects.
– Designed and lead implementation of a serverless event-driven College Programs web repository.
– Used Serverless Framework, AWS Cloud-Formation, AWS Step-Functions to deploy production-ready serverless web app.
– Maintained and updated a SAAS monolithic legacy application.
– Refactored DB access mechanism on legacy app to use JPA with Hibernate implementation.
– Updated proprietary file system to support file sharing and robust permissions.
– Refactored Students Score Module to reduced duplicated code and increase performance.
– Introduced HATOAS/HAL REST APIs.
– Programmed Front-end apps with AngularJS.