About the Candidate
Agile producer experienced managing cross-department projects from creative direction to product release. Providing teams success in digital/direct marketing, game design, publishing, messaging, media production, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and alternate strategies. This resume shows all the projects/contracts created, developed, consulted, and completed as part of my professional career.
The Independent Entertainment Network, Temecula, CA– Consulting Nov 2014 – Present
· Designing and scheduling creative and digital strategy for social media communities including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Twitch, Steam, TikTok, and Rumble.
· Providing leadership and consulting with owners and across internal and external teams for creative direction, content writing, digital marketing, game design, and development.
· Providing and not limited to; Game design, game development, strategic advisory, cross-department project management, website rebuild, product management, scope planning, GDD’s, Technical Writing, GANNT Charts, Marketing Calendars. Implemented agile methodologies and task organization to ensure a successful Go-To-Market strategy.
· Roles include Board of Directors, Creative Director, Executive Producer, Management, and team lead.
The Independent Mouth Podcast, Temecula, CA– Executive Producer Mar 2020 – Present
· Designing and scheduling strategy for social media communities including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Twitch, Steam, TikTok, and Rumble.
· Managing art, e-commerce, website design, updates, and scheduling.
· Providing website analytics with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics across all platforms.
· Producing and hosting a daily podcast available on all media channels.
· Keyword marketing in Amazon advertising, Facebook Ads, Instagram, and WordPress advertising platforms maintain an ACOS under 15%
The Vectromirror Initiative, LLC, Orlando, FL – Executive Producer Apr 2020 – Present
· Managing the entire project from a leadership position including development, design and scope.
· Two game releases exceeding 100k downloads.
· Working and identifying budgets, company strategy, release deadlines, and QA.
· Directly aligning with studio leadership on current and future projections while assigning tasks and utilize/manage project tracking software (e.g., Slack, Discord, Perforce, Hack and Plan, and Asana)
Burnout Game Ventures, LLC, Orlando, FL – Senior Strategy Advisor Apr 2020 – Nov 2020
· Served as senior advisor for game publisher Burnout Game Ventures.
· Estimated, planned and managed the scope for the Vectromirror Initiative project.
· Optimized development structure through sprints and agile development.
· Identify team velocity issues on projects delivering sprints to the client and stakeholder for review.
Vantage Point AI, Wesley Chapel, FL, – Marketing Producer and Consultant Jun 2019 – Mar 2020
· Organized and redesigned content creation increasing views/subscriptions on YouTube by 100%
· Strategic advisory and managed video production for social media marketing
· Increased actions on page by +50%, Page views +71%, Page Previews +28%, and Page like(s) +9%, Page followers +15%, Post Engagement and new engagements increased by 67% monthly
· Strategic digital marketing advisor for webinar SaaS models including CRM and Email lead capture
Razor Edge Games, Phoenix, AZ – Marketing & Writing Director Nov 2018 – Aug 2019
· Completed and maintained milestone objectives, narrative creation, character bibles, lore, main and side quests for “Eden Falling” Completing 100% of tasks leading a team of 21
· Scriptwriting and narrative design in an agile project pipeline.
· Leading a team of 26 and setting creative direction, project schedules, story structure, game mechanics, and expertise across multiple departments for new project(undisclosed)
· Marketing director leading a team of 6 providing, SEO, SMM, content writing, and branding
TSG Holdings, Holbrook, MA – Engagement Consultant Sep 2016 – Nov 2018
· App development and project management for “ENTRO” real estate application
· Research and development in market and competitor trends analysis
· Experienced leading teams (avg size of 3) in website development, pay-per-click, and social media marketing
· Customer engagement via email campaign sales funnels, split-testing, and social media lead capture
· Creative direction and assisted in the creation of “Midori.ai.”, technical writing, use cases, user stories, best practices, product backlog, and iterations to build
· Strategy creation, quality assurance, and product management around SaaS model procurement
Artificial Brilliance, Murrieta, CA – Engagement Consultant No4 2015 – Jul 2016
· App development and project management for Business Texter
· 1 Patent approved. Additional addendums revised and approved to secure the final patent
· Experienced leading teams of 6 in website development, digital marketing, and app-development
· Road show and event organization
Business Texter, Murrieta, CA – Operations Manager Nov 2014 – Jul 2016
· Served on the Board of Directors
· Managed daily operations increasing monthly profits to $50,000 including consistent quarterly growth
· Business development increasing onboarding and team training
· Customer engagement via email campaign sales funnels, split-testing, and social media lead capture and community growth.
American Addiction Center Murrieta, CA – Sales and Team Lead Aug 2011 – Jul 2013
American Addiction Center (Murrieta, CA)
· Top sales producer in admissions revenue increase of $100,000 monthly in-take quota reached
· Business development including onboarding and internal sales team training
· Public speaking 1 event weekly for mental health and addiction
· Team Lead and sales expert in teams of minimum 1 person to teams as large as 4 members
· 2015 Full Sail University – Bachelor of Science in Game Design
· Awards Received – Team Building and Leadership, Academic Achievement Award
· Google Analytics Certification – ID#639322773
· Publications – “On Borrowed Time: The Reinvention of a Lost Soul” – Available worldwide
· The Vectromirror Initiative: STEAM Game Releases – Vectromirror.0 (Jul 2020), Vectromirror (Oct 2020)
· OutboxEdu – VR educational learning program