About the Candidate
Atlanta, GA Atlanta, GA
404-791-3697 | email@example.com
Websites, Portfolios, Profiles
Strategic Digital Media Specialist who will collaborate with content partners. Enthusiastic to bring a minimum of 1 year of experience using excellent writing skills and experience with social monitoring tools. Ability to demonstrate professional communication style.
· Social media
· Social listening
· Strong attention to detail
· Content creation and video editing
· Strong interest in social media trends
· Research social media trends
· Solid interpersonal skills
Social Media Manager | Atlanta, GA | February 2021 – Current
· Tracks KPI’s for channel growth and engagement .
· Creates conversation using brand’s voice and content that engages, inspires, and spreads widely .
· Serves as active participant in creative brainstorms for content across all social media platforms.
· Sets clearly defined goals to drive brand awareness and social media traffic.
Social Media Coordinator | Atlanta, GA | September 2019 – Current
· Creates and schedules high quality social media posts, reels, stories, and events.
· Conducts research and uses data to determine what topics and tactics bring high engagement.
· Develops social media calendar, which includes scheduling social media content, marketing campaigns and website updates.
· Utilizes experience on various social media platforms to deliver appropriate social media etiquette
Content Creator | Atlanta, GA | September 2019 – Current
· Incorporates SEO strategies and keywords to optimize web content.
· Utilizes WordPress to publish content, images, and pages.
· Strengthens content through research,keyword search and editing.
· Monitors cover photography or artwork, and designs to attract target readership.
· Provides excellent communication and relationship management.
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc- Kappa Iota Zeta
Social Media Specialist | Atlanta, GA | September 2018 – Current
· Analyzes and provides insights on the performance of social media sentiment, content, and campaigns
· Interacts with followers by responding to comments, DMs, and tagged content.
· Evaluates monthly performance statistics and keeps up with all the platform updates
· Responds to comments and takes necessary steps to alleviate spam.
· Collaborates with team to ensure to execute engaging videos cross-channel
· Applauded by the Founder of Optimistically Black for increasing account engagement by over 43% in a week.
· Acknowledged by the Founder at Optimistically Black in August 2021 for increasing consumer engagement by over 470% in 90 days.
· Thanked in March 2020 by the Founder of Ohemaa MaMokowa for assisting with securing consistent partnerships.
· Recognized in November 2021 by Founder of Looks by Ohemaa for outstanding marketing.
Bachelor of Science Human Development
University of Georgia
Content Marketing for Social Media, LinkedIn – December 2021
Marketing to Generation Z, LinkedIn- December 2021
The Complete Social Media Marketing Course, Alison.com- December 2021