In this role, you’ll own and be the main contact for Operations capacity models. You’ll be responsible for updating in flight models and building new models with all required data inputs. You will partner closely with finance to ensure financial models are in sync with our capacity models. You will be responsible for presenting the models on a weekly/monthly basis with actuals and forecasted data calling out any trends and variances to forecast.
The ideal candidate is someone who has strong experience within workforce planning & ideally someone who has previous working knowledge of healthcare operations (payer enrollment, licensing, credentialing) and is excited to make a meaningful impact by helping Medallion scale over the next several years. You are versatile, detail oriented, analytical and a great communicator.
This role reports to the Vice President of Provider Operations and base compensation for this role may land between $100,000-$140,0000. In addition to base salary, Medallion offers equity, and benefits as part of the total compensation package. Many factors are considered when determining pay including: market data, geographic location, skills, qualifications, experience, and level.
- Manage demand forecasting and inbound/outbound volume models to support headcount planning and budget development across multiple departments
- Compile, analyze, review, forecast, and trend data
- Develop Long Range and Short Range Capacity models for Operations
- Present analysis and interpretation for operational and business review and planning
- Support short and long term operational goals through analysis
- Review and report on key operational metrics including volume, production metrics, attrition, and SLA/turnaround time
- Maintain measurements reporting for departments and perform analysis to measure success rates, partnering with Operations, and understanding of our existing data sources and reports
- Uncover areas for improvement in Operations, propose and implement solutions, increase efficiencies and employee/business satisfaction
- Work collaboratively across multiple teams, and comfortable with shifting priorities, styles, and work environments
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience with long/short range planning, financial modeling and complex data analysis
- 2+ years of experience presenting to senior leadership
- Proficient experience in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets required
- A detailed understanding of forecasting, requirement generation and staffing
- Experience in building sophisticated models using various statistical tools for optimization and the ability to effectively communicate adjustments, opportunities & risks to stakeholders
- Develop Capacity/Resource Planning Models and Workforce Management Processes to meet the needs of partners
- Strong project management skills encompassing attention to detail and the ability to deliver results across multiple concurrent projects.
- Proven solid analytical and critical thinking skills to identify trends and influence business decisions
- Exemplary interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills – with the ability to communicate complex concepts and information to multiple audiences
- Experience in healthcare operations, specifically payer enrollment, licensing, credentialing, is a plus