Hinge Health employees have the flexibility to work remotely in hubs across the United States.
About the Role
Hinge Health is building the world’s most patient-centered Digital Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinic™. It is now the leading Digital MSK Clinic, used by four in five employers and 90% of health plans with a digital MSK solution. Hinge Health reduces MSK pain, surgeries, and opioid use by pairing advanced wearable sensors and computer vision technology with a comprehensive clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches. Hinge Health’s HingeConnect integrates with 750,000+ in-person providers and enables real-time interventions for elective MSK surgeries, driving proven medical claims reduction. Available to millions of members, Hinge Health is widely trusted by leading organizations, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon. Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com .
We’re looking for a highly skilled and experienced Workday Administrator for Payroll, Time and Absence for the U.S. and Canada. Reporting to Hinge Health’s Sr. Manager, HR Technology, this role designs and maintains business process configurations, external integrations, performs audits, executes testing and serves as a thought partner to the Payroll functional team. The HR Technology team is responsible for managing all HR technology across Hinge Health which includes Workday and all sub modules, recruiting, performance and learning systems. This team designs the technology governance structure, establishes user and process controls and ensures high data quality and integrity to comply with all regulatory and security laws. The HR Technology team is responsible for designing and driving the roadmap for HR systems for ongoing continuous improvement and innovation.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of Workday Payroll implementation experience. They should strike a great balance between strong verbal and written communication as well as strong technical skills. They thrive in fast paced environments and are able to pick new responsibilities up quickly.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Ensure Hinge Health Employees Are Paid On-time: Maintain all payroll plans, time and absence configurations in Workday for U.S. and Canadian employees. Process payroll, time and absence mass data loads.
- Data Audit and Accuracy and Compliance: Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues, escalate problems, proactively identify risks while working collaboratively with functional teams to manage and reduce risk. Monitor time tracking reports for unprocessed time entries, unmatched time clock events, time entered but not submitted and unsubmitted time entries. Build reports and analytics enabling functional users to ensure full compliance with all local, state and federal regulations for time and absence policies and procedures.
- Trusted Thought Partner to Functional Teams: Build relationships with functional teams to be their trusted thought partner. Document requirements and designs, configure the corresponding functionality, and assist in testing, and facilitate the move to production.
- Continuous Improvement: Support new release enhancements related to payroll, time and absence. Review and manage change requests regarding payroll, time and absence configuration. This also includes changes related to ongoing maintenance and new laws, regulations, and/or policies.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Systems thinker: Highly analytical, data driven and able to break down a problem. Leverages first principles thinking in problem solving and exercises strong judgment.
- Effective operator: Designs user friendly and scalable processes. Reliably delivers high quality results on schedule. Measures impact and continuously learns and improves.
- Change management: Able to influence functional stakeholders to affect change. Thoughtful approach from planning to execution and monitoring.
- Domain Expertise: Deep domain expertise in all aspects of Workday’s Payroll, Time and Absence modules. Well attuned to trends and the latest thinking in Workday among high performing companies. Deep understanding of:
Workday (Payroll, Time and Absence)
Applicable U.S. and Canada Laws and Regulations
User and Process Controls
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget and use the mental health and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, workout classes, gym subscriptions, and work-from-home equipment
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Full-time employees have full flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge
The range of base salary for the position is between $94,400- $126,800, plus equity, and benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location.