Do you love crafting code while keeping an eye on the numbers? If so, we’re looking for a Web Developer to own all of our web properties on the Marketing Team. This is a critical role in our organization as it enables us to reach thousands of potential customers every day to help them learn about what we’re doing to protect the cyber world from emerging threats. You’ll be working collectively across our organization to better identify our impact on customers.
As a Web Developer, you will design, build and run our website-led growth experiments and measure the impact on metrics like revenue, customer growth, retention, or engagement. Collectively with Product, Design, and Engineering, you will build user-facing features, activation experiences, and many other areas to improve the overall website user experience.
We want you to grow both as a guide and a technologist so we’ll provide mentorship from our marketing authorities & our engineers. You’ll gain exposure to a wide range of technologies and approaches that are not limited to website development but will also give you a comprehensive grasp of the entire product.
- Design and implement highly receptive web-based user interface
- Develop the latest user-facing features using React.js
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries on Contentful
- Work with the cross-functional teams to identify user cases and user needs
- Collaborate with department administration and external agencies to build the technical roadmap
- Enhance components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Collaborate with back-end and API developers to enhance the user experience
- Write tests for new and existing features to improve overall test coverage
- Architect and build the next application framework so we can use custom as well as out of the box component on Contentful
- Work on advancing standards and practices in the web development discipline
- Act as a bridge between engineering, product and marketing administration and our delivery teams
Skills and Qualifications
- 3 – 5 years of experience as a full stack web developer with overall programming experience
- Experience with React is required, Contentful CMS is preferred
- Expertise in developing web applications with React, Hooks, and TypeScript
- Experienced in writing unit tests using JEST framework or any similar framework
- Familiar with modern front-end build pipelines and tools like Webpack, NPM etc.
- Experience with GraphQL, CSS and familiar with preprocessors
- Expertise with browser APIs and enhancing front end performance
- Need to practice modern software development techniques such as continuous integration & distributed version control
- Basic knowledge of statistics to measure impact on key metrics (revenue, customer growth, retention, and engagement)
- Have strong teamwork experience, open to diverse opinions, and can document reasons for the technical judgements
- Impeccable eye for detail; Thrives in dynamic environment
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible PTO policy
- Annual home office stipend and WeWork access
- Mental & physical health wellness programs (One Medical, Headspace, Gympass, and more)!
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- Coalition’s individual pay is determined on several factors, including but not limited to, location, level, skills and experience. The US base salary range for this full-time position is $95,000 – $140,000, and your recruiter can share more on target salary for your location during the interview process.