Our VP, Revenue Operations will report to the Chief Revenue Officer and partner with the Go-To-Market (GTM) leadership across sales, marketing, strategic alliances, product marketing, customer success, sales enablement, and finance leadership to guide GTM execution, strategy, process optimization, territory planning, commission plans, quote-to-contract deal execution and partner with sales enablement. You will create GTM strategy and performance measures, monitor and drive improvements in the above measures, ensure pipeline progression, identify and eliminate friction in the sales process and produce relevant and actionable sales reporting while building relationships across GTM Leadership.
What you’ll do:
- Develop the strategic and commercial GTM plan following the company financial plan, including sales, sales specialist and customer facing capacity planning, key metrics and improvement in performance against these metrics, strategic GTM projects to increase revenue and margin improvement, and headcount plans for the team.
- Develop a GTM organizational blueprint that creates unambiguous ownership and clarifies roles and responsibilities across the GTM team.
- Provide leadership to the sales organization and counsel to the CRO in implementing GTM performance and organization goals.
- Equitably assign Salesforce quotas and territories while ensuring the firm’s financial goals are allocated to all sales channels and resources through the quota program.
- Manage the assignment of all sales organization goals.
- Establish a high-quality pipeline and forecasting process. Promote forecast accuracy by aligning business unit and Sales Leadership forecast accuracy to predictive modeling.
- Implement an outstanding set of reports to produce deep insight and understanding of the business. Get the business to shift focus towards driving key leading indicators aligned to SaaS businesses.
- Implement compensation plans that support the strategic direction of the GTM team. Co-create these plans with Sales Leadership, HR, and Finance to create agreement.
- Implement continuous measurement and improvement of GTM activity, to increase the business and improve productivity across the GTM team.
- Work with the executive team to understand and contribute to company and technology strategy.
- Partner with Sales Leadership, Finance, Product Management and Legal on pricing optimization, contract standardization, and quote-to-contract efficiencies.
What we’re looking for:
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution in finance, engineering or business
- Minimum 10 years of sales operations experience in high-growth Enterprise B2B SaaS companies
- Experience managing rigorous corporate programs applying standard SaaS sales benchmarks.
- Experience leading in high-growth environments, managing through change, frequent M&A and ambiguity.
- Experience with GTM tools like Salesforce, Gong, Outreach, and others.