We are looking for an innovative VP of Product to establish and evangelize a shared product vision across the company. The Product leader will be responsible for leading our product and design teams to develop and accelerate the product strategy for our growing business.
- Own and develop the product planning process, integrating feedback from internal stakeholders, customers, and the broader market view to shape the product roadmap and go-to-market strategy.
- Communicate and paint a compelling vision to inspire your teams and get cross-team buy-in on product vision and roadmap
- Good instincts matched with deep analytical thinking. You’re comfortable defining and tracking key business and usage success metrics.
- Maintain a competitive market overview to identify white spaces and strategic threats and opportunities. Develop investment business cases for new market opportunities.
- Drive the product management organization in execution of releases, collaborating with engineering.
- Partner with Engineering leaders to help design and develop products that improve the Bugcrowd platform and products
- Understand market requirements by interacting with key customers and Customer Success team members.
- Own delivery of product initiatives and customer commitments.
- Anticipate and remove obstacles that slow down or prevent product delivery.
- Develop trusted relationships with key technology and functional leaders to drive focus on the product strategy and roadmap.
- Create a collaborative environment that fosters autonomy, transparency, innovation and learning; promoting continuous improvement.
- You are capable of balancing long-term, strategic roadmapping and thought leadership with pragmatic, transparent, and tactically-focused.
- You’ve led teams and are well-versed in mentoring and growing a team.
- You’ve been a contributor at the executive team level with the ability to build trust at every level and rally towards common goals.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- We regularly hear from both customers and researchers that Bugcrowd feels like a family, and we strive to maintain that internally as well.
- Our team consists of a broad range of people: musicians, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, parents, cereal enthusiasts, night owls, cyclists, artists—you get the point.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Exceptional medical, dental & vision coverage.
- Company-sponsored off-sites and celebrations.
- Catered breakfast & lunches from local vendors to satisfy your inner foodie.
- Endless snacks and beverages to keep your brain juices flowing.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.