As Smartcar’s VP of Marketing, you will head all marketing functions for the company — having an opportunity to lead a talented and scaling team of marketers as the company continues to scale from our Series-B growth and set the stage for the future of mobility with our API platform.
We’d love for you to join us.
- As a part of the executive team, own Smartcar’s marketing organization, strategy, execution, departments, and operations.
- Use professional track record to develop Smartcar’s marketing function in all areas, such as demand, product, event, content and customer marketing.
- Manage, inspire, and help build a high-performing marketing team, ensuring individual and collective success by providing guidance, coaching, and professional development opportunities.
- Foster strong partnerships with customer success, engineering, product and other cross-functional teams to align marketing initiatives with business objectives, ensuring seamless execution and ongoing collaboration.
- Work with your team to refine and develop the strategy of Smartcar’s existing and future marketing channels and mediums.
- Help build Smartcar’s marketing team and cultivate its transparent, and welcoming culture.
- Develop and deliver regular reporting, highlighting key marketing performance metrics, growth opportunities, and progress towards revenue targets.
What You’ll Bring:
- 8+ years experience in product or revenue marketing, preferably in the infrastructure / developer space.
- 5+ years in a leadership, people management role
- Experience managing various marketing functions and teams within demand gen, product, content, event, operations, and customer marketing.
- A strong sense of ownership and mindset of building for scale; in both SLG and PLG motions.
- A manager, who values strong internal communication, operational excellence, balance, transparency, and team development.
- A strong presenter with an ability to command an audience and tell compelling stories.
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Base salary determined by years of experience: $215,000 – $250,000