We are seeking an experienced and energetic Vice President of Marketing with a proven track record of scaling a B2B growth-stage company. The ideal candidate has had experience leading marketing at a VC-backed company, and is fluent in funnel analytics and reporting.
This new role was created to scale a growing Marketing team and continue the strong impact on driving revenue growth. It’s an exciting opportunity to grow a Fintech company with a strong product-market fit and 0% churn amongst core customers. This individual will have full ownership over the marketing budget and activities.
What you’ll do
- Leading and coaching the Marketing Team and managing the day to day activities of the department including but not limited to: performance management, goal setting, career development, hiring, etc.
- Demand generation: Scale and optimize the demand-gen program to generate leads and support rapid growth, which includes list building, third-party partnerships, digital advertising, SEO, in-person events, webinars, website strategy, and more. Fluent in acronyms like MQL, SQL, CAC, and conversion rates.
- PR & Communications: Build strong relationships with media and stakeholders through effective PR strategies. Grow Ocrolus’ brand position as a Fintech leader.
- Brand building: Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness. Oversee company branding including brand identity and positioning.
- Budgeting: Scale paid campaign and event budget efficiently, and manage and report on budget and ROI.
- Industry expertise: Understand the lending ecosystem, particularly in the Fintech space. Identify and leverage trends and opportunities.
- Executive presence: Part of the executive management team. Represent the company in interviews, investor meetings, etc.
- Board-level reporting: Establish and share marketing metrics with the team, and with the Board.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Proven track record of driving lead generation and revenue in B2B Marketing; have led and owned all marketing operations and integrated marketing plans
- 7+ years of progressive marketing experience in a technical product/SaaS environment
- 5+ years of direct leadership experience with demonstrated success leading and motivating teams as well as managing cross-functional teams
- Brand-building and experience establishing a differentiable brand identity
- Executive presence; brings proficiency in Board-level reporting metrics and KPIs
- Experience scaling marketing functions (demand gen, PR, brand, etc.) in a fast growth environment
- Demonstrated success in Partner marketing campaigns, working with Channel Sales and capturing Partner attach throughout the sales life cycle
- Experience running Channel marketing programs including Partner Programs, Deal Registrations, Joint investments, Partner enablement
- Recent experience leading a global marketing team
- Exposure to managing employees in India
- B2B FinTech experience
- Worked for a hypergrowth-startup company
The full-time salary range for this role is between $225,000– $250,000 + benefits + equity. Base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location.