Getlabs provides safe and easy at-home lab appointments. Rather than needing to go to a laboratory and sit in a waiting room, patients just pick a time and we send a phlebotomist to draw their samples. Once collected, we deliver to top national laboratories including LabCorp and Quest Diagnostics.
Across healthcare, the inconvenience of needing to go to brick and mortar medical facilities drives 42% of patients to skip scheduled medical appointments. To solve this, telehealth companies have seen rapid adoption by providing convenient virtual care yet are limited to treating simple conditions such as erectile dysfunction, birth control, and acid reflux. The reason is simple: over 70% of medical conditions require lab tests. That’s why we are creating the essential infrastructure which provides the missing piece for telehealth. By integrating Getlabs, telehealth unlocks the ability to provide end-to-end primary care and treat complex conditions without ever making patients leave their homes. Join us and lets transform healthcare to be more convenient and enjoyable for patients.
Our team has extensive domain expertise in technology, operations, and healthcare with team members from Y Combinator, Uber, DoorDash, Postmates, Sonder, Cisco, Labcorp, and Quest Diagnostics. Getlabs is backed by prominent venture capital firms including PivotNorth, Liquid 2, Tusk, Rosecliff, and more.
Getlabs is currently seeking a VP of Business Development to lead the expansion of our partnership and enterprise sales efforts with the largest laboratories, telehealth services, and health systems across the United States.
This position will work to achieve strong revenue growth while working directly alongside our CEO and Operations teams to ensure strategic business development. You will play a critical role in our expansion and heavily influence the cities we launch, the development of our core product, and the direction of Getlabs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive revenue for Getlabs through prospecting, qualifying and closing new healthcare partners
- Drive expanded business with existing partners
- Drive monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline metrics to meet or exceed company goals
- Lead the identification, evaluation, prioritization, negotiation, and maintenance of demand-generating business opportunities.
- Guide prospective customers on platform features and partnership value
- Outreach for lead gen using: email, cold calling, LinkedIn, etc.
- Think creatively and conduct market research to identify new outreach opportunities
- Create and defend holistic analyses of opportunities including competitive landscapes, business models, financial models, and roadmap to scale
- Participate in product launch plans, marketing, promotions, and communications
- Work closely with Engineering and Operations to channel partner feedback and guide product management direction
- Efficiently manage workload with open communication, rapid turnaround, and high-quality output
- Experience selling to telehealth and healthcare executives at top national and regional healthcare companies
- A history of being the early partnership and sales leader in startups who have gone on to be large successes.
- 7+ years of direct partnerships and sales experience demonstrating consistent success in direct sales with a consistent track record of closing deals in a business-to-business environment.
- Contract negotiation and experience inserting terms into a contract
- 4 Year College degree or equivalent experience required.
- Must possess strong leadership, organization, sales presentation and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability to drive for results, create accountability and set clear goals and expectations.
- Experience building a sales compensation plan to align with margin and revenue objectives
We have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you’re best at:
- Competitive hourly wages working full-time
- Flexible schedule
- Valuable stock option plan for full-time employees
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options for full-time employees
- Paid time off
- A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of talented, ambitious and fun to work with colleagues!
Getlabs is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected classes