Age of Learning’s School team is looking for a seasoned Vice President of National Partnerships and Government Relations who will lead our efforts to establish and strengthen national partnerships with national associations, education institutions, consultants, and other key stakeholders. The successful candidate will work closely with internal teams to develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s reach and impact and will represent the company in interactions with national educational leaders, policymakers, and other external stakeholders.
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders in the education sector, including consultants, school districts, state education agencies, and other educational organizations.
- Develop and implement strategies to establish Age of Learning as a trusted partner in the education community.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create and execute successful partnerships and outreach initiatives.
- Work with government officials and policymakers to promote Age of Learning’s products and services and influence policies that impact education.
- Develop and execute a national strategy utilizing consultants and associations that support Age of Learning’s business objectives.
- Represent Age of Learning in public forums and events, including speaking engagements, conferences, and meetings with key stakeholders.
- Build a team of professionals who can support Age of Learning’s educational partnerships and government relations efforts.
- Proactively manage communications with relevant Age of Learning executive stakeholders.
- Communicate at a high level with all internal and external stakeholders.
- 8+ years’ experience in educational leadership within an EdTech company or equivalent experience.
- Mission-driven, values-based marketing leader with experience in building processes and systems from the ground up
- Strong understanding of the education market, marketing to education customers, and working with B2B sales teams focused on PK-12.
- Ability to think strategically while also working with stakeholders to produce the highest quality marketing campaigns with strategic use partnerships under tight timelines
- Strong presentation skills including content creation and delivery
- Strategic thinker with an inherent ability to simplify complex things and to lead through influence.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously from start to finish, including project discovery and planning, building, executing, and managing marketing campaigns
- Demonstrates an ability to consistently meet service level agreements for all projects
- Excellent communicator with effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with various levels of management, both internal and external.
- Exceptional customer service orientation and behaviors.
- Strong attention to detail and extremely high standards of quality.
- Knowledge of Hubspot and Salesforce preferred
- Fluent in Microsoft Suite and Adobe
- Working knowledge of a second language preferred
The estimated salary range for a new hire in this position is $180,000 USD to $220,000 USD. Salary may vary depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location.