You will play a critical role in defining our voice and leading our marketing strategies during a time of evolution and growth, as Recharge advances from being the leading subscriptions commerce solution in the market, to defining a new category of Commerce Optimization. This role is an opportunity to be part of a team filled with highly talented individuals who enjoy working together to empower merchants with powerful tools and insights to grow.
While reporting to the CEO, You will own the vision, strategy, and execution of marketing Recharge’s evolution to a multi-product, multi-platform future, across all marketing channels; performance, field, partner, product marketing, customer lifecycle marketing, brand, and creative.
What you’ll do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility
- Understand the voice and needs of our customers to build and evolve a powerful brand presence with our customers and partners. You will align cross-functional stakeholders on our messaging and strategy to drive a shared vision
- Be the ultimate partner with GTM and Product teams alike to drive marketing for the launch and adoption of multiple product lines; including develop compelling customer messaging across the customer journey of awareness, lead generation, adoption, and cross-sell
- Lead the development of new marketing and growth channels for the company; forward-thinking campaigns that will capture new audiences and re-engage existing merchants
- Empower and enable Sales and Account Management teams with tools and influential messaging to drive acquisition and retention. You will maximize lead generation and web conversion of ecommerce merchants
- You will also partner with our creative and channel leads to develop a content strategy designed to increase engagement, conversion, and retention; including identifying and executing on ecommerce and direct to consumer thought leadership campaigns that help our customers grow
- Evolve reporting and tracking of KPIs to drive success; synthesizing multiple data points to continuously improve efficiency of channels, assets, and processes
- You will lead by example in building great partnerships across all teams at Recharge in order to deliver on our company vision.
- You will instill a culture of collaboration and curiosity with a results-driven mindset, challenging and developing your marketing team to be great leaders.
What you’ll bring
- 15+ years of marketing experience in a SaaS marketing capacity (ecommerce preferred)
- 5+ years senior management level experience leading teams
- Experience building and delivering successful multi-channel marketing plans across events, performance marketing, ABL, etc.
- Experience developing brand and product positioning within the ecommerce landscape, bridging together consumer data, competitive/trend analysis, and creative vision
- Experience with SEO, digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Deep familiarity with typical marketing tech stacks (Salesforce, Drift, Highspot, Metadata, ON24, Mutiny)
- You are an inspirational leader, and a known and respected developer of people
- You lead with curiosity, are a superlative collaborator, bridge builder and partner to multiple stakeholders across the company
- You are highly analytical, with an ability to construct data driven GTM insights and recommendations
- You have strong interpersonal skills, and are comfortable working with executives, developers, sales representatives, and partners alike