We’re seeking a versatile executive to work at the intersection of business, operations, and finance. This role is expected to sit on our senior leadership team and will influence legal, financial, and operational strategy as we rapidly scale and change the landscape of health innovation.
What you’ll do
- Build a scalable legal framework with templates and company standards.
- Advise our leadership team on commercial relationships, as well as provide high level, general legal counsel.
- Partner on pricing optimization, contract standardization, and quote-to-contract efficiencies. Harmonizing and optimizing as needed.
- Oversee legal and regulatory compliance, risk management, business continuity planning.
- Draft, negotiate and review corporate transactions documents, advise on legal topics.
- Develop a deep understanding of investors and board and participate in board meetings.
- Assist with board materials, fundraising, diligence requests, etc.
- Facilitate business planning (map strategy, revenue & goals) and product portfolio investment strategy.
- Regularly communicate the status of financial planning, budgeting, and cash flow.
- Conduct and oversee financial planning and analysis (FP&A).
- Support company-wide budgeting and forecasting; oversee monthly financial review.
- Model out the P&L impact of business initiatives and provide recommendations.
- Chorale analytics and transparent visibility to all aspects of company operations.
- Manage G&A team members across Finance, Operations, and Human Resources.
- A Juris Doctorate from an ABA-accredited university.
- 5+ years experience in a similar leadership role.
- 2+ years in an early stage or high growth business environment.
- A history of success using data to drive informed decisions.
- Familiarity with enterprise platform companies.
- Strong analytical skills and ability; outstanding project management, execution and business acumen.
- Organizational and political agility; developed negotiation skills; Interpersonal savvy.
- Detail-oriented and take quick action with the necessary data.
- Operational efficiency but not at the expense of culture – invested in healthy teams.