In this role, you’ll oversee and guide the account team members, strategies and planning that cultivate growth for our brand and retail partners.
Our Brand Partnerships team manages our ecommerce customers in all of the stages of their commerce content journey. Our goal is to be a top performing revenue channel for our customers and this is the team that ensures that path.
What you’ll own and the impact you’ll have:
- Oversee a team of account managers / directors who will own revenue and revenue growth goals for existing and incoming brand and retail partners
- Drive strategy at the vertical and account level, innovating new ways to deliver value to brands, creators, and social communities
- Ensure operational excellence across your team with effective cadences and playbooks for planning and activating growth
- Develop and maintain executive stakeholder relationships, deepening and broadening our account relationships.
- Identify and lead OKR initiatives that drive the business forward
- Own big swings and tactical changes that make a lasting impact
- Partner with our Product and Experience teams to identify product and sequences that elevate our client experiences
- Manage a results-focused team
- Define, model, and promote a culture of excellence and accountability
- Coach team members to unlock performance and growth
- Design and maintain the right organizational structures that drive efficacy and collaboration
- Partner with recruiting on hiring practices and processes, bringing in top talent as the team grows
- Work with and support our Enterprise customers on strategy
- Create the right for execution with your team of direct reports
- Attend strategy and QBR meetings with enterprise customers
The experience and expertise that you bring:
- Required: Deep experience running an account management team, including sales goals, forecasting, and pipeline management
- Experience with influencers, creators, or affiliate marketing
- Understanding of e-commerce marketers as a stakeholder, including how they think about their channels, goals, and strategies
- Experience coaching and managing senior contributors and people managers
- Previous track record of owning and growing revenue through client partnerships
- You’ve been at growth stage companies and have experience leading and aligning revenue teams to hitting goals, both qualitative and quantitative
- You’ve led hiring and performance management, set up incentive programs and plans that drive the right outcomes for your direct teams
The base salary range for this role is $220,000/yr – $230,000/yr USD.