Beamery is looking for a VP Demand Generation to build the strategic foundation for the next stage of go-to-market growth and to help Beamery continue to build a new category within the talent space.
You’ll lead an end to end demand generation strategy, as well as the orchestration of high impact strategic campaigns and tactics across our key accounts, segments, verticals and partners, to develop pipeline and revenue. This leader will partner closely with other leaders across the commercial organization and will lead and develop a high impact demand generation team.
- Design a comprehensive demand generation strategy, which includes plans for vertical industry, market segments, target accounts and partner channels, to support pipeline and revenue generation and positioning of Beamery as a leader in the talent space
- Build out a world class demand generation team responsible for our portfolio of programs across all channels
- Develop global demand centre and build and manage best-in-class demand gen programs and optimization of Lead to Opportunity funnel and ABM strategies
- Partner closely with sales to ensure alignment on strategy, resources, messaging, and KPIs
- Manage budget and communication of ROI. Advise on the effectiveness and future direction of our marketing campaigns and spend
- Leverage and optimize all demand gen channels to include SEM, SEO, email, events, content syndication, lifecycle marketing, company conferences, webinars, and customer marketing
- Partner with marketing ops and our BI team on key metrics, including marketing performance measurement, budgeting, strategic planning, process definition, and marketing systems and data
- 15+ years of experience in demand generation at a fast growing company
- 6+ years experience of leading a team of marketing professionals.
- Proven success in running global demand generation programs to drive significant growth
- Significant experience in B2B technology marketing with experience selling to enterprise decision makers (experience in HR Tech or related SaaS business is highly preferred).
- Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced, changing environment and anticipate future needs while living the Beamery values
- People-focused leader with proven ability to build creative, collaborative teams; develop people; and link performance to overall business objectives.
- Excellent collaboration and organization skills, excelling at both high-level thinking and execution as well as influencing and inspiring others to achieve a common goal.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – able to analyze and derive meaning from data to influence and inform strategy