At Kustomer, we are obsessed with our clients’ having exceptional experiences and achieving their business goals through our AI-driven platform. Our VP Customer Experience (CX) reports to the CEO and leads the three core teams delivering value across our entire customer portfolio – Customer Success, Professional Services and Global Technical Support. The VP Customer Experience owns the vision for what customer service can achieve across the industry.
This highly strategic and experienced leader will guide this function to design and deliver world-class experiences for current and future customers. We seek to understand our customers’ deepest needs and provide simple, valuable solutions, while driving long-term relationships. Owning the entire post-sales journey, these teams ensure end-to-end platform adoption and satisfaction, and are the driving force of revenue retention and growth, actionable insights, and high customer satisfaction.
Being Customer Obsessed is one of our core values – you will embody this value to the fullest. Working closely with other executives in the sales, engineering and product teams you will align pre-sales and post-sales expectations, develop implementation plans, and oversee flawless operations of the CX team. Kustomer is looking to set the bar for the customer service industry – you can be the leader who brings this vision to life.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Owning our customer happiness via retention and growth of our existing customer base
- Providing coaching and guidance to your leaders and team members, delivering unified CX strategy that enables the best possible support Kustomer can offer
- Building and retaining your best CX team ever, while driving efficiencies across functional areas as the business scales
- Partnering with sales to create and deliver a flawless transition of customers from sales to CX, ensuring alignment on expectations, setting the vision and execution for all new clients
- Analyzing customer feedback to drive improvements in the quality of our service and overall customer satisfaction
- Leveraging that same customer feedback to identify possible improvements to our product, working closely with R&D (Product and Engineering) to develop and prioritize customer asks and overall customer experience strategy
- Creating strong relationships to allow for cross-functional partnerships across CX and Product/Engineering and Sales
- Defining challenging goals for the CX organization to drive rapid scaling of Kustomer’s platform to enable significant revenue growth
- Investing in a deep understanding of the marketplace and use that knowledge to drive strategic change and efforts within Kustomer
- You have 15+ years of experiencing leading all post-sales functions in a high-growth SaaS business, including customer success, implementation, customer service, and support – including management of a 24/7 support function, offshore and contract resources measured in Net Revenue Retention
- 5+ years of experience leading multi-tiered management layers reporting to you with demonstrated success effectively managing minimally 50+ individuals to attain ambitious organizational KPIs
- Experienced member of a Senior Leadership team at a fast-growing SaaS company, preferably in the Contact Center/ Customer Experience domain
- Strong strategic vision for all facets of CX with an ability to scale these teams effectively, preferably with a strong background in professional services
- Your approach to customers starts with actionable empathy and is supported by data-driven insights about their business strategy
- Strategically view the marketplace, analyze customer data and successfully manage the satisfaction of current and future customer base.
- Proven ability to design and implement a suite of compelling services methodology, framework, and offerings that are in alignment with customer and company needs.
- Track record achieving customer success goals (NLR, NDR, NPS, Expansion sales, etc.)
- Significant experience attracting and retaining outstanding talent to assemble and motivate high-performance teams
- Demonstrated financial acumen and a history of data-driven decision-making based upon business metrics
- You are comfortable with up to 25% travel