Everly Health’s mission is to transform lives with modern, diagnostics-driven care, and we believe that the future of healthcare is meeting people where they are. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Everly Health is the parent company to Everlywell, Everly Health Solutions, Natalist, and Everly Diagnostics. We’ve set a new standard of people-focused, diagnostic-driven care that puts patients at the center of their own health journey.
Our infrastructure guides the full testing experience with the support of a national clinician network that’s composed of hundreds of physicians, nurses, genetic counselors, PharmDs, and member care specialists. Our solutions make world-class virtual care more attainable with rigorous clinical protocols and best-in-class science to tackle some of the healthcare industry’s biggest problems.
We are looking for an experienced VP of Consumer Growth Marketing to lead our consumer brands’ customer acquisition and audience segmentation teams. As an innovative expert, you will oversee both paid and organic customer acquisition, managing an omni-channel paid media mix, robust SEO program, and customer segmentation strategy. Collaborating closely with product, creative, and brand teams, you will align acquisition efforts with product development and brand initiatives.
Setting ambitious goals, you will guide strategy for continuous growth, overseeing daily, weekly, and monthly unit economics and LTV:CAC. Your influential role within the organization grants significant ownership and resources to drive high-performing consumer business results. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you’ll lead in-house acquisition teams and external partners, contributing to our goal to deliver insightful and actionable diagnostics and treatment that anyone can use to transform their health.
What You’ll Do:
- Team & Leadership: You will lead the consumer brands to deliver a strong growth strategy and detailed execution to meet corporate objectives.
- Analytics: You will grow our data-driven acquisition strategy to continually be focused on building rapid analytics loops to drive constant insights, iteration & optimization.
- Measurement & Reporting: You will work with our analytics team to continually utilize and improve our multi touch attribution program to refine budget allocation.
- Creative & Audience Segmentation: You will be constantly leveraging both 1st party & 3rd party audience data to optimize our current audience targeting and identifying new audience expansion opportunities. You will work closely with our creative department to optimize creative development & testing loops to enable penetration into new audiences.
- Product: You will work with digital product stakeholders to drive results from tactical SEO website optimizations to A/B testing to launching larger product features or new product offerings that drive incremental growth.
- Paid Media: You will own significant media budgets distributed in an omni channel fashion. You will lead the team to drive continual optimization of current media mix (Digital, Streaming, Linear, Direct Mail, Audio etc…) & constantly testing new channel expansion.
- SEO: You will oversee our SEO program, both the internal team & external agencies.
- Modeling & Forecasting: You will work with the VP of FP&A and our analytics team to consistently improve our media mix modeling & forecasting to drive predictable growth.
- Leadership & Internal Voice: You will serve as the most senior internal leader over consumer customer acquisition. You will be responsible for communicating performance against expectations, driving successful product launches and growth, as well as communicating up & down key learnings associated with our consumer growth program.
Who You Are:
- 10+ years experience in customer acquisition for consumer brands, retention experience a plus
- 8+ years of senior leadership experience
- You are media & consumer obsessed. You are constantly keeping a pulse on the ever changing consumer marketing landscape
- You love direct to consumer and high growth. You thrive off of ambiguity and aggressive goals
- You deeply understand the relationship between acquisition and retention, and can build programs that feed off of each other
- Comfort in collaborating cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Strong people manager skills with prior experience managing a team of direct reports
The base salary range for this role is $225,000-250,000, based on the selected candidate’s qualifications, market data/ranges, and internal equity. This position is also eligible for a yearly bonus.