Xapo is an international fintech startup on a mission to protect and grow its clients’ life savings.
We’re a fully distributed team that works remotely from 50+ countries around the world. We may come from many different cultures and backgrounds, but it’s our values, our resourcefulness, and our drive that makes us Xapiens.
We work hard, think globally, and inspire each other to grow every day. If you’re the best at what you do and share our passion, we want you.
Join us, wherever you are, and help us build a digital bank worthy of the digital age at Xapo.
We’re looking for a Visual/UI Designer who will collaborate with a cross-functional team, including designers, engineers, marketing, and product managers to ensure our branding is consistent and appealing. You need to possess an ability to convey messages and information through illustrations, graphics, and patterns as well as bring these to life through animation.
Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, this is a full time, 100% remote position. Work from anywhere!
As a Visual/UI Designer at Xapo Bank, you’ll be responsible for:
- Translating requirements into graphics including illustrations, logos, marketing materials, animations.
- Evangelizing consistent visual design across the product
- Being the keeper of Xapo Bank’s brand guidelines by improving them and making sure they are up-to-date and used accordingly
- Creating appealing and eye-catching banners & graphics to be used across our social media platforms and app
- Designing inspiring and welcoming websites, landing pages, email templates & ads
- Crafting motion graphics that tell a story
- Collaborating with fellow designers in uplifting the Xapo Bank app’s creative flair
- Testing graphics across various media
- Ensuring final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven work experience as a Visual Designer, UI Designer, or similar role
- Portfolio of related works
- Proficient in design software and technologies (such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Figma)
- Experience with After Effects or similar software for creating motion graphics
- Strong aesthetic skills and ability to combine various colors, fonts, and layouts masterfully
- Well-organized with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand
- Team player who works closely with copywriters, Marketing and Design teams
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- A minimum of four years of professional experience in designing brand identities, grid systems, editorial layouts, and applications for web, desktop, and mobile.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- UI Design knowledge
- Experience with design for print
- Experience with Principle, Framer or similar
- A dedicated workspace
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications
- Alignment with Our Values.
WHY WORK FOR XAPO?
IMPACT GLOBALLY, WORK REMOTELY.
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team.