The Cityblock Virtual Hub delivers integrated primary and acute medical care, behavioral health and social care, powered by relationships and designed to advance equity in access and outcome. By delivering these acute and longitudinal services in-home through a combination of digital and in-person connections, we can allow members to stay at home and out of the hospital.
As an additional service in support of our local Hubs, we provide trusted, quick, and convenient wrap around front desk support like scheduling, consenting, initial assessments, and more.
This role is far more than the usual “customer service” job. You will be an early-stage member of our Virtual Integrated Health Center, a virtual contact center with a distributed team where you will be placing calls to, and fielding calls from, Cityblock members around the country.
This role will be the first welcome for the caller on behalf of Cityblock. You will orient members to our care model and field inquiries, concerns, and requests. You will instill loyalty and trust by anticipating member needs, conveying genuine interest and empathy, building trust, and providing accurate and efficient services to all members and other callers. You may complete a screening questionnaire with members, verify their insurance, schedule appointments, connect to a clinician on-call, and/or research inquiries with excellent engagement and problem-solving skills. You will use Commons, Cityblock’s care facilitation system, and other tools, to provide best-in-class customer service. You will make sure that, regardless of the circumstances, members are treated with respect and dignity, and always feel welcome to give Cityblock a ring.
In addition, you will be trained on outreach projects to help educate members on our virtual services, coordinate verbal and electronic consents to treat, conduct assessments, and schedule appointments for members with our Virtual Community Health Partners and providers.
Requirements for the Role:
- You are passionate about improving health care delivery
- You love serving customers, and want to pursue your profession in a positive environment working on meaningful problems that change lives
- You have excellent communication skills, including the ability to effectively interact with members, member support systems, and care teams
- You have experience with helping people to navigate complex topics and decisions, especially in the direct provision of services
- You are compassionate, open-minded, patient and non-judgmental
- You have the ability to think quickly and solve problems in the moment
- You are emotionally-resilient and can successfully interact with customers in various emotional states
- You have a passion for working to improve the community you are a part of, or have been a part of in the past
- You are excited about how technology can support your work and help drive the ongoing evolution toward a new and better health care system
What We’d Like From You:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- A short cover letter, please!
Cityblock values diversity as a core tenet of the work we do and the populations we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Cityblock will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.
We take into account an individual’s qualifications, skillset, and experience in determining final salary. This role is eligible for health insurance, life insurance, retirement benefits, participation in the company’s equity program, paid time off, including vacation and sick leave. The expected salary range for this position is $41,553.00 to $48,055.56. The actual offer will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by relevant business considerations, including the final candidate’s qualifications, years of experience, skillset, and geographic location.