The Virtual Event Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing Socialive’s event strategy. You will be responsible for designing virtual events that cater to our prospects and active customers. Your target audience will include high growth technology companies to enterprise organizations, and your mandate will include driving leads and creating customer advocacy, community and evangelists. Leveraging our partners for joint co-marketing events and owning the strategy and coordinating execution is also part of this role.
- Develop Socialive’s event strategy to build awareness, deepen engagement and encourage advocacy among prospects and users.
- Plan and execute virtual and in-person events that support pipeline development for our sales team.
- Lead a cross-functional team including marketing, sales, success, and product to deliver an amazing experience for attendees.
- Partner with others in marketing and sales to drive event attendance, incorporate events into the marketing lifecycle and ensure post-event follow up and conversion.
- Work with Socialive’s partners for driving co-marketing events
- Set goals and measure the success of event marketing initiatives through key metrics including MQLs, opportunities created, and ROI.
- Gather feedback and deliver recommendations for future improvement around planning, attendee experience, and results.
- 3+ years of experience in a Field or Event Marketing role
- Experience in end-to-end program ownership in a fast-paced and hyper growth business environment
- Experience using virtual event platforms such as Hopin, Livestorm, Zoom, etc
- Comfort using Salesforce, Marketo, or other marketing automation tools
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong track record of collaborating with sales, customer success and marketing teams to align event strategy and drive demand and registration for events
- Ability to analyze & interpret metrics around marketing performance