Sinch is seeking an experienced VP of Product Management to drive growth of our Email business. Since Mailgun’s inception, hundreds of thousands of developers and marketers leverage our robust email API platform and best in class email marketing and deliverability products to create connected experiences and solve the hard problems of sending email communications at scale.
As we continue to build industry-leading products, we are seeking an experienced and visionary VP of Product to lead our Email API business and help set the strategy for Sinch’s entire portfolio of email products. In this role, you will directly lead a team of product professionals and own product portfolio planning for the Email API business consisting of strategy, roadmap delivery, pricing & packaging model innovation, and P&L optimization. Additionally, you will partner closely with our SaaS applications product managers to advise on strategies for incorporating email capabilities into our portfolio of self-serve software products.
- Product Strategy: Develop and maintain a product vision that aligns with the Sinch’s overall strategy and long-term goals. Conduct market research, competitor analysis, build vs buy analysis, and customer feedback assessment to identify opportunities that can drive product innovation.
- Team Leadership: Build and lead a high-performing product team, fostering a culture of innovation, creativity, collaboration, and professional growth. Mentor and support the growth and development of your product organization.
- Market Intelligence: Stay ahead of email industry trends and emerging technologies, leveraging data-driven insights to identify potential market gaps, growth opportunities, and customer pain points.
- Roadmap Development: Define and communicate a comprehensive product roadmap, incorporating short-term and long-term deliverables. Prioritize initiatives based on business impact, resource availability, and market demands.
- User Experience: Champion the importance of user-centric design throughout the product development lifecycle, advocating for optimizing usability, accessibility, and overall satisfaction of our products.
- Performance Metrics: Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure product success, customer satisfaction, and business impact. Regularly analyze data to evaluate product performance and make data-driven decisions for continuous improvement of your product portfolio.
- Budget and Resource Management: Collaborate with executive leadership to define budgetary needs and allocate resources appropriately to achieve growth objectives.
- P&L Management: Oversee the profitability of the email product lines, ensuring efficient pricing strategies, cost management, and revenue growth.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work closely with engineering, design, marketing, sales, and support teams to foster a collaborative product development and go-to-market process. Ensure effective communication and alignment among teams to deliver high quality products and accelerate growth of the business.
- 10+ years of product management experience, including 7+ years in leadership roles.
- Experience leading and managing multiple product lines in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Proven expertise in developing and managing email sending and deliverability platforms, including a strong background in email delivery, deliverability optimization, compliance adherence, and performance analytics.
- MBA preferred, with a focus on strategic management and innovation.
- Demonstrated success with products offered as both self-service SaaS and traditional contract sales
- Demonstrated success in executing product strategies, leading cross-functional teams, and launching innovative products
- Demonstrated ability to drive cross-functional collaboration and lead remote teams.
- Strong business acumen with experience in P&L management, pricing strategies, and partnership management.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present and influence at the executive level.
- Committed to ongoing professional development and industry engagement.
- STAY HEALTHY: We offer comprehensive market competitive medical, dental, and vision plans. A variety of supplemental plans are also provided to meet your individual needs including access to telehealth for all participants.
- CARE FOR YOURSELF: Take advantage of our free virtual counseling resources through our global Employee Assistance Program. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- SECURE YOUR FUTURE: Plan for your future with our Roth and Pre-tax 401(k) options including an employer match for all participants.
- TAKE A BREAK: Enjoy a generous paid time off program. We value balance and understand that performance at work requires time to rest at home and/or rejuvenate on vacation.
- PUT FAMILY FIRST: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways; therefore, we offer paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK WHEREVER: Our flexible remote work offerings allow you to work wherever you’re the most productive and successful. It’s what you do, not where you work, that matters.
- MAKE AN IMPACT: Support betterment in your community and beyond by taking paid time off to support a volunteer program of your choice.
The annual starting salary for this position is between $198,000 – $260,000. Factors which may affect starting pay within this range may include geography/market, skills, education, experience, and other qualifications.