Phreesia is looking for a Vice President, Financial Planning & Analysis to join our growing team!
This individual will be responsible for leading the Company’s budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning processes.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the planning, coordination, and preparation of the Company’s integrated planning process including semi-annual budgeting, monthly forecasting and multi-year strategic plans.
- Manage, coach and continue to develop the team of FP&A professionals to translate business strategies into positive financial outcomes.
- Improve the company’s business insight by developing and improving financial reporting process that spans beyond financial statements to provide a financial dashboard for execution against the company’s goals.
- Build strong business partner relationships across every segment of the business and develop KPIs to drive cross functional alignment and accountability.
- Prepare presentations to the company’s management and board of directors.
- Create ad-hoc analysis to drive business strategy, improve efficiency and provide financial modeling.
What You’ll Bring:
- 10+ years of experience including leading a FP&A function.
- Extensive experience working in a fast-growing public technology company. Software industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance. MBA a plus.
- Ability to work with different levels of management throughout an organization including a track record of close partnership with the C-suite/senior level executives and influencing the business.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment. Passionate about building new capabilities.
- Analytical, intellectually curious and a clear thinker. Interested in business.
- Extensive financial modeling experience.
- Proficient with key financial analysis metrics such as LTV/CAC, cohort analysis, non-GAAP metrics, etc.
- Ability to translate complex business operating models into financial performance.
- Extensive financial modeling experience including cloud software revenue models.
- Experience with CPM systems such as Adaptive Planning or similar tools.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Experience with ERP systems such as Workday preferred.
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a four-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- 100% remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Mobile phone and high-speed internet stipends
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.