We are looking for an experienced mixed-methods UX researcher who is hungry to make an impact in the rapidly changing environment of cannabis. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to impact millions of users by helping to create a one-of-a-kind online shopping experience.
Leveraging mixed-methodology and collaborative research practices, you will work closely with product management, UX design, and other key stakeholders across the organization to evaluate consumers’ motivations and unmet needs to improve acquisition and retention.
From your research, you’ll identify and communicate opportunities to the team to continuously improve the user experience on our platform. You will help influence business decisions by encouraging creative thinking that enables movement or shifts our direction, preventing us from making uninformed decisions or wasting resources, and improving the experience for our in-house and external partners.
What You’ll Do…
- Partner within their segment and larger product team to diagnose and prioritize highest-level research questions that will provide the biggest impact for the company.
- Think creatively to either hunt for existing data or operationalize a lean industry-tailored study.
- Work independently to schedule and collect data either remotely or in-person.
- Collect and analyze user behavior through lab studies, field visits, ethnography, surveys, server logs and online experiments (A/B testing).
- Work with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers and other UXRs to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Evangelize your findings across multiple levels of our organization to promote greater understanding of our users and remove roadblocks.
What You Bring…
- BA and 5 – 7 years of proven success conducting UX research, in a consumer-facing product development environment
Or Master’s degree in related field and 3 – 5 years’ relevant experience,
Or PhD in related field and 1 – 3 years relevant experience.
- Experience planning and executing complex research projects in a product group and working across multiple projects simultaneously
- Plan and moderate qualitative research such as usability lab studies, remote interviews, and contextual inquiries
- Plan and execute survey research or other quantitative methods
- Ability to analyze data using multiple methods, including applied inferential statistics (means testing, ANOVA, etc.), segmentation and cluster analysis (preferred but not required), qualitative data analysis such as thematic coding
- Experience translating research findings into strategic narratives and prepare high-impact reports and presentations
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits – Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation and sick days
- Technology (hardware, software, reading materials, etc..) allowance