Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a UX Researcher to be a key member of the UX Research Team. You will be a part of a high-energy dynamic group of individuals with a diverse set of backgrounds. We are deeply invested in shaping the experience of Twilio’s mission to fuel the future of communications by building communications tools that developers, startups, enterprises, and everyone in between, rely on every day.
Twilio is looking for a Researcher who demonstrates the following:
- 5+ years of applied research experience
- Proficiency in a comprehensive toolkit of both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and ability to come up with creative research solutions as needed
- Great storytelling with keen abilities to clearly, concisely, and persuasively communicate both generative and evaluative research findings and recommendations verbally and in writing
- Proven track record of impactful user or market research that drives great insights and user or consumer experiences
- Experience with international research strongly preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven record of solid connections and successful cross-functional relationships
- Attention to detail, organization, and the ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Is proactive and self-directed with an ability to identify problems and bring solutions to the table
- Master’s degree in Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive Psychology, Human Factors, Anthropology, Information Science, or in a related field, or an equivalent combination of experience and education
As a UX Researcher, you will:
- BE AN OWNER: Own and drive the research strategy for Phone Numbers.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES + BE BOLD: Generate insights that both fuel ideation and inspire world-class design. Be a passionately vocal advocate for the Twilio Customer through all stages of research, design, development, & go-to-market activities.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Help the team ask the right questions, and bring them along in discovering practical and insightful answers. Contribute to the UX research community & sense of pride.
- EMPOWER OTHERS + DON’T SETTLE: Evangelize and educate others about UX and user-focused processes. Maintain a high bar for the quality & impact of research.