When you join Qapital, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic fintech environment where you are encouraged to voice your opinions and take part in the decision-making.
In this role you will:
- Be the driving force in establishing and implementing a research strategy as well as what tools to use.
- Tap into what our users love and integrate user insights into our product development process.
- Work closely with the product team to identify research objectives as well as come up with your own.
- Listen, observe, and ask the right kinds of questions to gather insights that can be turned into actionable ideas.
- Communicate your research findings to the larger team.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 5 years of experience doing UX research.
- Experience working within consumer-facing products, ideally an app.
- You are passionate about understanding consumers and know how to translate their needs into useful actionables for the product team.
- You know how to connect with users and have a solid understanding for when and how to apply different research methods.
It’s a plus if you have:
- A background in both design and data.
- A degree in Cognitive Science, Human Computer Interaction, Behavioral Science or a similar field.