As a User Experience Researcher, you will partner with UX, Product Management, and Engineering teams to deliver a SaaS experience that empowers equitable people decision-making. This role will report to the Staff UX Researcher.
We will measure your success through:
- Customer NPS
- Roadmap support
- CSAT – ease of use
- Product Quality
- Daily / Monthly Active Users
- Customer Onboarding Time
- Design, recruit, facilitate, analyze, and report on user research for designated product areas
- Collaborate with design teams by conducting or assisting in the execution of research activities (discovery, exploratory & validation)
- Contribute to research initiatives spanning across products, services and users
- Contribute to the management and upkeep of the research panel and repository
- Collaborate closely with Product Designers, Product Management and Engineering to support quality and timely delivery of the product roadmap.
- Succinct communication (written and presentations) of research findings to stakeholders demonstrating an understanding of business & research objectives, products, and users.
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement and learning.
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Background in Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science, or similar (or equivalent work experience).
- A passionate energy for great design and amplifying our team culture
- Experience executing qualitative and quantitative research methods related to design.
- Ability to recommend research methods.
- Experience with remote testing methods and tools.
- Experience evaluating products with a high-level of complexity.
- Experience testing web-based & mobile applications.
- Proficiency with current research tools and techniques
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
We’d love to see what you have produced! Be prepared to present work samples during the interview process
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We seek to continue to grow an inclusive and representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background and behaviors.
We encourage all Research professionals who are passionate about this work to apply!
Our Core Values:
We’re building ChartHop to be the best People Software on the planet and that starts with hiring the best people globally. We’re building an inclusive culture we’re looking for people who embrace our core values:
- Fast: Move with intentional speed.
- Inclusive: Welcome our differences.
- Transparent: Trust, collaborate, share.
- Optimistic: Dream big, think practically.
Perks and Benefits:
- Health/benefits coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Long term and Short term disability, many more)
- MacBook Pro
- Work from home supplies reimbursement
- Professional development reimbursement
- 13 Company Holidays
- Vacation days
- Flex Fridays
- Parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Mental Health benefits
- Many more
Salary range – $100K- $130K base plus bonus and equity