Locations Supported 🌍
USA – New York, Miami
This role will be hybrid, and will require you to spend some portion of your time in our office in one of these locations.
About the Opportunity ✍️
Moonpay is looking for an experienced Compliance professional to manage Moonpay’s US licensing footprint. This individual will be a key contributor in ensuring that we are meeting all licensing obligations while also maintaining positive relationships with the various regulators.
What you will do…
- Manage Moonpay’s licensing with various state regulators
- Coordinate submission of quarterly reporting based on licensing requirements
- Organize and manage any regulatory examinations
- Maintain correspondence with regulators and respond to any regulatory requests
- Manage surety bond requirements and vendor relationship
What you will need…
- 5+ years of experience in compliance
- Professional experience in cryptocurrency required
- Material experience in either fintech or traditional finance in the majority of the key responsibilities
- Ability to build relationships with cross-functional stakeholders across the organization
- Ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing complex topics
- Entrepreneurial attitude towards accomplishing goals
- Professional certifications such as CRCM, CCEP, etc.
- Experience in early stage start-up
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative, and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel that you are only a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
Equity package 📈
Unlimited holidays 🏝
Paid parental leave 👶 🍼
Annual training budget 💻
Home office setup allowance 🪑
Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪