LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As a Technical Account Manager (TAM), you will provide exemplary technical service to LiveRamp’s most strategic customers to make them successful with the LiveRamp product suite. As a TAM, you will be the technical expert and trusted advisor to your customers, building strong relationships throughout their organization – from their delivery teams to their senior executives.
You will be responsible for:
- Overall Program Management of Technical projects implemented with Strategic LiveRamp Tcustomers
- Understanding in-depth how your customers are technically implemented and configured with LiveRamp, and continuously advising your customers on how they can improve their implementations to drive additional business value from LiveRamp
- Providing technical and business context to internal teams when there is an issue related to your customer’s configuration, conveying what success looks like for your customer, and ideating on recommended solutions for your customer
- Relaying the impact of system issues or outages to your customer, addressing all follow-up communications, and project managing technical needs associated
- Designing and completing technical tests to improve the value that your customers derive from the LiveRamp platform or to understand the impact of upcoming product changes to your customers’ workflows
- Collaborating with Product and Support teams to create customer-specific rollout plans for product updates and new product releases
- Delivering required, unique customization in the platform on behalf of a customer, and working with Product & Engineering teams to move toward Product standardization
- Understanding all technical cost-to-serve elements (e.g. ticket volume, cloud costs, etc.) associated with each customer and defining plans to improve upon these
- Ongoing education with the customer to address technical and product capabilities of LiveRamp’s product suite
- Maintaining comprehensive shared, internal technical documentation for your customers and providing regular Runbook updates to your customers
- 7+ years experience in enterprise level client facing work
- 3+ years experience in TV advertising, specializing in ad tech, buy side, or sell side operations
- Working knowledge of Linear, Addressable, and Programmatic TV advertising across traditional and digital/CTV models
- You are a stellar client relationship manager with a proven history of client success/engagement/upsell with both technical and non-technical stakeholders at every level of the organization.
- You are a product SME, fluid at scoping pre and post sales solutions, while troubleshooting complex technical issues with technical teams simultaneously.
- Communication excellence is a given. You understand TV advertiser/publisher use cases and are an expert at bridging the gap between the Client, Operations, Product, and Engineering.
- Familiar with SQL and is comfortable building intermediary queries and modifying more complex ones (SQL experience from current or previous roles required) to analyze data
- Familiar with command line / terminal environment and is comfortable handling / QAing / modifying customer data files
- Working knowledge of Identity Resolution at the individual and household levels
- Swiftly prioritizes and responds to ever-morphing, high-impact, urgent requests from multiple clients across multiple channels including Slack, video conference, email, in-person visits, etc.
- You thrive with independent work, requiring little management, and are a creator of new paths forward.
- BS in engineering, computer science or equivalent
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)